The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

The NBA isnt about basketball anymore man every week it’s something crazy that overtakes the basketball stuff.

Its time to flex every Bucks game to national TV and praise the unproblematic king Giannis
The guy that hides his *disconnected*

I'm not really religious so help me out here. Even if you believe this, why is it used alongside negativity towards current Jewish people? Why insult them?

I don't see why the two schools of thought would be opposed to each other, and why it's coming from Kyrie isn't Jewish.

because they are using the evil jewish power of manipulation to hide this fact from the world, and "conceal their true (evil) nature"

its just basic anti semitic narrative but with with black nationalist seasonsing.

I'm not really religious so help me out here. Even if you believe this, why is it used alongside negativity towards current Jewish people? Why insult them?

I don't see why the two schools of thought would be opposed to each other, and why it's coming from Kyrie isn't Jewish.

The belief in and of itself is considered an insult to jewish people.

If you're saying that black people are the "real jews"...you're saying they aren't.

Never in all my days of watching Black Hebrew Israelites yell at white people outside of train stations in the DC metro area did I think that thier views would go mainstream like this.

Vox.com finna be writing explainers so young white people can make sense of what the yell And 1 Adolf talking about in these media sessions.

What a time.
I’m just trying to figure out the Wizard outfits.

And how they literally developed a religion of reverse racism. And not built on facts, history, DNA (sorry Kendrick) but cherry picked bible quotes from folks who have issues with metaphors.

The NBA isnt about basketball anymore man every week it’s something crazy that overtakes the basketball stuff.

Its time to flex every Bucks game to national TV and praise the unproblematic king Giannis
tIYwcmY.gif

because they are using the evil jewish power of manipulation to hide this fact from the world, and "conceal their true (evil) nature"

its just basic anti semitic narrative but with with black nationalist seasonsing.

The belief in and of itself is considered an insult to jewish people.

If you're saying that black people are the "real jews"...you're saying they aren't.
Gotcha, I was reading it as "black people were also Jewish a long time ago" and if that were the case seems like there would be middle ground. But there's always ulterior motives.

Y’all loveeee the circus that the nba has become. ESPN and tnt are largely to blame along with “nba twitter”

The games are an after thought.

Let’s see Chuck make fun of AD for being hurt after the game is more important than watching him actually play. This way you can make fun of them on Twitter and build clout.

The nba chose to go the route of circus (for goodness sake their main attraction is Woj and shams bombing the latest rumors to talk about) instead of keeping it X’s and O’s like the NFL.

Carry on

The ENTIRE album is about "being a true israelite"

The NB ****ing A LOVED IT :lol::smh:

Jesus, mind blown after watching that first video

I don't listen to Kendrick Lamar so I never knew about what the DAMN album was about. That's wild as hell to me that I just now learned this

Also have always had a curiosity about the True Israelite thing... def a lot to unpack in that video and about the topic in general. I see a handful of you guys have very strong feelings on the subject, it's interesting to say the very least

I don't know much about the history of everything but it's cool to hear the discussions

So if I'm reading the picture correctly: Kyrie and Kendrick are one of the same belief?

When I was attending UNLV there used to and intersection on the northeast side of the campus, Flamingo and Maryland, where the Nation of Islam would be on one corner, the New Black Panther Party would be at another, and black Hebrew Israelites at another. Only safe corner was the one on the side of campus

Is was like the Bermuda triangle of pro balck buffoonery and general hostility for all things Caucasian. I have witness white people telling me they are going to Canes up the street and coming back traumatized.

One time I was walking with this white Brazilian girl to go the Target. And as I was in sight these dudes let me have it. I knew it was coming but when the Black Panther yelled asking me if I leased my melanin from Rent-A-Center. My soul left my body and entered the quantum realm for a quick second.

They finally were forced to leave because they would go at each other too and one day they shut down traffic with a brawl that the dude swirling a discount furniture ad on the corner tried to break it up. Naturally, police came and they started fighting the police too and they all got arrested. My homeboy who witness the hotep Royal Rumble told me the balck Hebrew Israelites got the brakes beaten off him the worse.

Welp, guess who is getting the last laugh now.

Thanks Ky

I will believe in Black Israelites before I believe in a white Jesus.
This is a good point. And it’s odd we (or really the majority) should turn their nose at critical race theory. When we, the former enslaved, should turn our nose at something so preposterous. Not saying it’s impossible but highly unlikely due to the people indigenous to that region of the world. I’ve seen some super dark Iraqis and some that are fairer skin but nothing like the blue eyed.

By saying they stole your heritage, you’re insulting those who have willfully claimed the heritage for years even when it was something vilified and the crux of one of the greatest atrocities committed by men (next to slavery, atom bomb, Palestinian persecution, etc).
Jesus, mind blown after watching that first video

I don't listen to Kendrick Lamar so I never knew about what the DAMN album was about. That's wild as hell to me that I just now learned this

Also have always had a curiosity about the True Israelite thing... def a lot to unpack in that video and about the topic in general. I see a handful of you guys have very strong feelings on the subject, it's interesting to say the very least

I don't know much about the history of everything but it's cool to hear the discussions

So if I'm reading the picture correctly: Kyrie and Kendrick are one of the same belief?
My BM got into this. It basically severed our relationship. There’s definitely cult like properties to the religion. Not saying Kodak and Kendrick are participating in a cult. There’s fear mongering. Disinformation. It’s been classified as a Black Identity Group (person of interest for the FBI).

There are definite silver linings to the movement. But there’s a lot of bad as well. And the first time I came face to face with people involved it smacked of cult like.

Back
Top Bottom