The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Comparing MAGA Leonard to Kyrie is nasty work.
you-sure-really.gif

The qspiracy Alex Jones anti-vaxxer with antisemitism posts? The bridge is not that far.

You didn’t see the latest article I assume,

The accusers name is HILLARY Cauthren.

Now tell me again, you trusting her?
She is a WHITE QUEEN. You know that I trust my BEAUTIFUL WHITE QUEENS even Killary Clifton

Y’all loveeee the circus that the nba has become. ESPN and tnt are largely to blame along with “nba twitter”

The games are an after thought.

Let’s see Chuck make fun of AD for being hurt after the game is more important than watching him actually play. This way you can make fun of them on Twitter and build clout.

The nba chose to go the route of circus (for goodness sake their main attraction is Woj and shams bombing the latest rumors to talk about) instead of keeping it X’s and O’s like the NFL.

Carry on
Yup and the way they thot these guys names out is disrespectful as well. Lukas Mavs vs LeBrons Lakers. No its Mark cubans mavs and Ms Buss' lakers stop making a team game all about individuals

Lakers back and they can't even get a mention
Went to zzzz :emoji_sleeping: and find out they ended up in OT
Lonnie and russ providing that support for the stars 🤧

So now whatever trauma Primo suffered wasn't directly related to him supposedly exposing himself to her

Alright we got a wild one brewing

Primo's lawyer specifically repeating that Primo's junk may have been hanging out just unknowingly stood out from that statement. Seems like he's leaving plenty of room for the potential that his junk really was out

Man you know if your damn nuts are hanging out of your shorts. But they have to use SOMETHING so I get it.

Kyrie really thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

He is condescending af.

Man you know if your damn nuts are hanging out of your shorts. But they have to use SOMETHING so I get it.
I'm still going back to Primo's first statement after he was waived

Was he building up the trauma aspect to have folks feel sorry for him... because the lawyer has now also hammered that point home but it's like... what does that have to do with the situation at hand and the allegations

the spurs and josh primo have a real big problem

the big mistake is primo's lawyer(s) continuing to go on the offensive with statements attempting to alter public sentiment knowing his behavior was reported multiple times and nothing was done

nba got a lot of pr problems on its hands at the moment. lots

David Stern rolling over in his grave.

Qyrie, Ye, FRAUDGERS, Thomas, SCAM and others don’t take the time to educate themselves on very complex issues and end up sounding like idiots. They get called out but then run to equally dumb clowns like Joe Rogan and tout their nonsense. I think Qyrie is still lashing out for the time people asked him if LeBron was like a father to him when he actually has a dad.

I'm still going back to Primo's first statement after he was waived

Was he building up the trauma aspect to have folks feel sorry for him... because the lawyer has now also hammered that point home but it's like... what does that have to do with the situation at hand and the allegations

Man he used that molestation angle the way Kevin Spacey tried to say he was gay to get out of being hit by that #MeToo.

People are funny.

The thing about Josh Primo is, if this is a real issue he has wouldn't they have learned this during the draft process investigations?

If he's compulsively exposing himself to women, he managed not to do it during his one year of college at Alabama? Have people been covering for him since then?

Back
Top Bottom