The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Russ playing fine tbh. Getting him destroyed their depth and defense though, and you’re seeing it.

Who tf is Ryan?
396C88EB-2C30-493B-AFFD-888DBE084D35.gif

Mans DEFINITELY allowed to say 'issa', amirite BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE ?

(The whole idea of 'talking black', as a concept and a gatekeeping effort, is one of my pet peeves. **** is weird. Like, people need to stop being weirdos and let people talk how they talk. I hate **** like 'Catch me ousside' girl, but you don't even know me like that. This is the internet. You wanna dictate who has to talk proper so you're not triggered, that ain't it. But you got it... if I'm allowed to say that. 😬)

-foe
You realize that AAVE is a language, right? And why Black people who have been told that it wasn’t “proper English” or was lesser than the King’s English would understandably be upset at white people now using it to try and sound cool on the internet, right? It’s not “gatekeeping”. You’re the one actually sounding weird and honestly ignorant here.

How has Pelinka dodge all responsibility?

It’s crazy.

I’m not complaining, it’s just incredible though.

Pelinka definitely gets **** for it, but Bron gets alot of blame for all the Klutch signings and Russ. :rolleyes

Which still doesn't make sense since Jeanie's been on her press run lately claiming she has final say and makes all the big decisions.

Pelinka definitely gets **** for it, but Bron gets alot of blame for all the Klutch signings and Russ. :rolleyes

Which still doesn't make sense since Jeanie's been on her press run lately claiming she has final say and makes all the big decisions.
He just got an extension!

Remember the Titans is my favorite sports movie, that’s awesome to hear.
Funny thing is that he was an overweight offensive lineman when I played with him. I was a running back and if I leaned on him in the huddle, he’d be like, “please don’t”.

He worked his *** off to get in shape to be Berteer.

Back
Top Bottom