The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Whoa what happened here?
1684337883584.gif

Outside of the top picks, WE have no room in the rotation for some rooks that’ll need even more time to szn & cook.

QG gonna open some more eyes next szn.

all i see is *****ing bout this years MVP but yet yall could of won easy money if anyone listened to me when EYE was parading embiid at +700

:emoji_zzz::emoji_zzz::emoji_zzz:

Spot on.

Ja is a clown. Hopefully, he outgrows it. Too much too soon. That music turned to lifestyle culture, really F’n these kids up. Instagram took **** to another level. We’re now seeing the effects of it. 10 plus years later.

Crazy

Again I don’t blame the music. It’s a choice at the of the day. Real gangsters in the NBA ain’t moving like Ja is. If you let the music influence you at that age and when you’re not even in that day to day environment, you’re a whole clown and a half.

Gotta stop comparing him to these politicians too. He’s not an old white man trying to appease people with the same ideals. Given everything he’s had going on off the court, the last thing he needs to do is to be [skip voice] toting that iron[/skip voice] but again his own mama told him to crash out twice. You trying to enjoy strippers and want to be safe, hire security. No need to act like unknown HOF colts WR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom