The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I mentioned this when it first came up...

Why did Herro take that **** so personally :lol: This new generation

I hope Herro rocks da Green Tank and da Black Biker Shorts tonight
IMG_1442.gif
IMG_1443.gif

Gonna be so so nice when the day comes to have Melo back on campus regularly, while witnessing his amazing son progress under the watchful eye of of Coach Red and lead Tha Cuse to the same promised land he himself did as the greatest freshman to ever play the game of college basketball.

Anybody know any NT approved shark lenders? Need something 2day & 🔒 out of my monies :smh:

Can’t even place a bet on the C’s like I wanted.
Was being too proud to see them for some exorbitant allowance , as I thought it was, but that’s what great parents are for.

I don’t wanna pay it back now 🤦

This is the gift and the curse of the conference finals. They end of longer series runs right through Memorial Day Weekend. Feel like a lot of folks miss games or may not be as interested due to the holiday.

Maybe that just applies to casuals. I definitely remember where I was for G6 and G7 of the WCF that were on Saturday and Monday for the 2016 GSW vs OKC and 2018 GSW vs Houston series.

All GSW Ws :pimp:

curious to see how this extended rest affects the nuggets
I expect to see some cold shooting from them at the start of Game 1 of the Finals at the very least, but the rust issue could be counteracted a bit by the Mile High advantage if they end up getting the Heat and starting the series at home.

Back
Top Bottom