The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

He wanted to be moved at the deadline. No minutes for him once Brogdon was added, and Mazz would play Hauser over him if they needed shooting because he has more size and was less of an issue defensively.

Hope he can find some minutes somewhere.

General Tso's chicken is an Americanized ethnic food, and it's great.

Turns out when you have add salt, sugar and fat to stuff it makes it highly unealthy and incredibly delicious.

Would love to see what an enterprising Canadian/American chef could do with Nigerian Quisine.

If I want the real I'll make it myself. :lol:
I agree with you about the food

But just sell me the food

White people remixing the culture and trying to sell that back to me is goofy.

Like when I am at Bahama Breeze, just bring me my damn tostones and empanadas and drop the struggle Jamcician accent Jessica.

Potentially "Contrarian" Opinion Alert;

Gentrified, Americanized versions of ethnic cuisine is good.
Authentic will always exist.

But it's fun to see how people innovate.
Sand down all the rough edges and just makes the food as unhealthy and broadly appealing as possible.

there's a chain of canadianized Shawarma restaurants Canada.

chicken shawarma poutine turns out is highly delicious.

I've always felt authenticity doesn't matter unless you are entering into a food competition where the legitimacy of the dish will be judged.

Other than that, the only thing that matters is how good the food tastes.

TBH AD did a pretty solid job.
Which is kinda scary, still got torched for a 120+ offensive rating,

Draymond maybe did a slightly better Job.

Jokic is just not stoppable at this point I don't think.

I'm trying to imagine how the Heat win this.

If feel like you gotta try to put the game in the hands of the the 3 point varience gods.

Barricade the rim and paint at all costs, and hard double team Jokic on any post touch.

Force the Nuggets to shoot lots of 3s and hope they miss.

On the other end Jimmy has to destroy their pick and roll coverage, force them to put two on the ball.

Denver gives up to a of open 3s whenever they do that generally.

Folks seem to be underrating Bam's defense because of the lapses he's had on offense. He's been playing as good as any big in the postseason on that end.

He's done a great job against Embiid, Giannis, Randle and the J's the last 2 postseasons.

Jokic is still gonna eat regardless but I don't think Spo and them are gonna make it easy at all for him

Back
Top Bottom