The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Gotta see if Love can go I think. Gotta do something about the Nuggets size. Can Love do it? Probably not. Would he be better than Bam? Probably. He can probably take the hits better and not get moved around as easily.

I mean Martin worked vs Bos for a reason you can’t come with the same strategy b/c Gordon is bigger than 4/5 starters on the heat. How hobbled us Love really. Cause they need him.

Can't play a lot of Martin & Strus together either.

Oprah Shrug GIF - Oprah Shrug Well GIFs

Nba super fans who spend literal hours talking basketball in an nba thread are not going to think the nba finals are boring no matter who is playing.

Most regular humans thinks it’s boring. That’s a fact.

I’m a regular human so I guess that makes me a casual. Cool. You guys go ahead and continue to stroke each other.

I spend a ton of time talking basketball on/offline. I ain't missed a NBA finals since the Spurs vs Knicks.

Some players/teams are just boring. It's the same thing in the NFL. It's some boring *** teams that win. People still watch, I don't why people get offended if you think their favorite player is boring. :lol:

Reactions: DLF
People wanted him gone cause he was coming up short with Facu Campazzo & Austin Rivers. Credit to management for sticking with him.
They didn’t even come up short. The Nuggets still beat the Blazers’ Dame/CJ backcourt in 2021 with Campazzo and Rivers.
Lakers vs Celtics ratings would be through the roof.
Showing up to see the Celtics lose over showing up to see the Celtics

First time checking the thread this weekend and EYE see a lot of y'al were like "Man, **** these clothes!" . :lol:

Pissedtivity was through the roof.

Back
Top Bottom