The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Famb, you keep trying to dog Jokic for not taking the last shot as if the 7', 285lb big man is known to be a guy that dribbles up the court and isos into an decent 3PA.

Murray is their best off the bounce 3 pointer shooter and they didn't call a timeout which is the only realistic way that ball would have ended up in Jokic's hands aside from a pick and pop. It only makes sense that Murray took that shot.

Cut it out and use the extra day off before Game 3 to train your eyes.
Yeah so when he’s hitting step back buzzer beaters he’s the best player in the world and all this other 💩

But when its 12 seconds left and they need a 3 to tie he’s not the best player on the team at taking that shot

Jokic brings the ball up court all the F’n time but last night in game 2 of the F’n finals he’s not best suited for that role

Dont quote me and try to school me with your regurgitated sports talk show analysis

Long thought it be Memphis or New Orleans moving East, but it might make more sense for Minnesota. It will keep them closer to Milwaukee, Detroit, Chicago, Indy and even Toronto. Memphis and New Orleans can stay with the Texas teams.

:nerd:

Vegas and Seattle gotta be on the docket, make it work by moving Memphis and Minny/NOLA to the East

Cool

Vegas will be another Clippers

Lakers own the LV area market. They literally show all 82 laker games there via local network

Yall are pathetic
Shooting dayum near 50% from 3 and had a 9 inch height advantage on his defender
Coach whining about he doesn’t get enough media coverage 🤮
1685977871589.png

random: I'm not normally one to hate on announcers,

but Van Gundy and Mark Jackson have become insufferable.

- the constant complaining about the officials,
- snide comments about officials when they don't even know the rules.
- the constant just ****ting on the game,
- complaining about flopping,
- giving meta commentary about the state of the game and how they would change the rules with every play.

at point I wonder, do these guys actually like basketball??

they are like wrestling heel announcers talking about the Baby face wrestler. it's getting absurd.
Yea JVG especially been crying alot lately…Still complains about a call that happened the 1st couple mins in a game like the 3rd qrtr :smh:

And don’t let it be a flagrant or not call, he loses his mind with that one everytime

Yeah so when he’s hitting step back buzzer beaters he’s the best player in the world and all this other 💩

But when its 12 seconds left and they need a 3 to tie he’s not the best player on the team at taking that shot

Jokic brings the ball up court all the F’n time but last night in game 2 of the F’n finals he’s not best suited for that role

Dont quote me and try to school me with your regurgitated sports talk show analysis

How is it regurgitated sports talk show analysis when no one in their right mind let alone the deranged folks on television are asking"WhY dIdN't JoKiC tAkE tHaT ShoT!!!".

You are the only one asking that question but you have already made it clear you are a Jokic hater and you have done more than enough in the past few weeks to establish yourself as a goofy casual so just keep doing what you do. Hope your week is getting off to a good a start and that you find whatever it is you are looking for in life.

How is it regurgitated sports talk show analysis when no one in their right mind let alone the deranged folks on television are asking"WhY dIdN't JoKiC tAkE tHaT ShoT!!!".

You are the only one asking that question but you have already made it clear you are a Jokic hater and you have done more than enough in the past few weeks to establish yourself as a goofy casual so just keep doing what you do. Hope your week is getting off to a good a start and that you find whatever it is you are looking for in life.
I’m a Jokic hater
I’m a goofy casual
Find what I’m looking for in life

I’m 100% certain this is how you look
1685979488888.jpeg

Windhorst hinting the Suns could keep Ayton (Vogel does well with centers) and they may waive CP3, then re-sign him (if he clears waivers) for the minimum. Interesting.
Can you even re-sign someone after waiving them before whenever the contract was supposed to end?

He's come a long that way, that's for sure. I just need to see it stick. One thing I have to give him big props for....I saw clips from Friday and I think he might have been the only one to pick Miami to win the series. After Game 1 when everyone was talmbout a Denver sweep while mocking him and what not he doubled down. He said Spo was the best coach in the league and the Heat would make the necessary adjustments to win Game 2. And well...
leonardo-dicaprio.gif

As an impartial observer and fan of the game, this is shaping up to be a great series. You really can't count the Heats out. I saw they are tied for most double-digit comeback wins in playoff runs at 7 with the '22 Warriors, '12 Heat, '11 Heat. That's some good company right right there.

Comeback kings so far

Back
Top Bottom