The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

We gotta put some respect o Aaron Gordon’s name. Bruh quietly became a complete player. Solid defense, can finish at or around the rim and knocks down the 3 consistently if he given a good look. He’s what I hoped John Collins would become but JC has no handles.

lebron-james-looking-at-stat-sheet-like-what.jpg

We gotta put some respect o Aaron Gordon’s name. Bruh quietly became a complete player. Solid defense, can finish at or around the rim and knocks down the 3 consistently if he given a good look. He’s what I hoped John Collins would become but JC has no handles.
He was complete in Orlando man :lol: He just didn’t have two dudes in front of him combining for 60

shoot, just dawned on me that tonite might be the last day of NBA basketball for a few months.. noooooo :emoji_cry:
i wasn’t gonna watch the game, cause yk, the heat are abt to get creamed, but ima watch it cause it’s gonna be the last game for a while

Jimmy Butler isn’t the same player when the playoffs first started.

Beast in the play in, superstar against the bucks, star versus the Knicks, 2nd best player versus the Celtics, role player versus the Nuggets

Back
Top Bottom