The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

One of y'all put Zion and ol girl faces on here

1687561084983.png

They were repeater tax payers facing a very difficult off-season even before the new CBA :lol: I completely understand Meyers not being up for it.

You have five large contracts on the payroll and you still need another significant piece.

So you have to somehow get that piece and cut payroll simultaneously.

Impossible.

All that said, acquiring a 40 year old small guard is still a comically poor decision.

They were repeater tax payers facing a very difficult off-season even before the new CBA :lol: I completely understand Meyers not being up for it.

You have five large contracts on the payroll and you still need another significant piece.

So you have to somehow get that piece and cut payroll simultaneously.

Impossible.

All that said, acquiring a 40 year old small guard is still a comically poor decision.
Team is even smaller and older. :lol:

Wish they could've found a way to get Steph a second option that can go get a bucket. Or not.

At least they should/could be out of the second apron after this upcoming season.

I saw this last night on Twitter as I was looking at 2023 NBA draft moms and didn’t know what to think. I thought it was gross and weird but then saw a bunch of comments of folks saying “Y’all are the real weirdos! He’s just excited and sharing the moment with his mom. Perverts!”

So I I left it alone and chalked it up to not understanding this new generation :lol:

Social media always shows me how low we have gone as a society.

There is absolutely nothing here but Twitter gotta make it something...
Unrelated to the Bufkin thing, but further to your point about social media, my son just showed me that his IG feed right now is half made up of people getting jokes off about 5 people dying in a submersible.

Back
Top Bottom