The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

yah man that's a talent.

if you ever sat through actor auditions, or worse yet non-union actor auditions. the difference is night or day.

I've sat through like 4 days of non union actor auditions. I would say like 98% were horrible. 1.5% acceptable. .5 decent.
you think it's easy to be funny/charismatic and believable on screen, I promise you it is not.

the skill is rarer than you would think

Yup, agreed, charisma is a talent, take me for instance, I say pretty stupid things most of the time here, but im so charismatic I thrive on NT.

The Process reloading

54e7752feab8eade7ad8ea8b

Kuz is definitely not getting that $30MM IMO. Jerami Grant might just because PDX's situation is goofy. I think Middleton comes back for a deal to line up with Giannis' but I have a feeling Brook is going to get a bag elsewhere.
Wiz might offer Kuz the big number for 2 years…That should be about it tho

Good point - and I would actually be okay with that. They will be more entertaining to watch but not all that much more competitive :lol:
The front court is looking horrific, even if they bring back Kuz…But they gotta get rid of a couple guards, it’s crowded back there with one too many solid vets…Can’t risk slipping to the 6th pick cuz Monte Morris or Delon Wright did things to win games down the stretch :lol:

Since they mostly only got their own picks to play with that is something very important they gotta work out

have a feeling Morey drags this out like did with Ben Simmons

I just don’t know how you sell a combination of Batum, RoCo, Mann, etc… to Embiid as a contender

Say what you want of current Harden, but even in a decline he was a walking 21/11/6 on a very good shooting year last year. Having a guy who can shoulder some of that offensive load when your team is build around JoJois very, very valuable over the course of a long season. Embiid is not Giannis or Joker. He's not a guy you can just plug role players around like that.

We weren’t winning a chip with Harden and we aren’t winning without him.

Unless Tyrese takes a substantial step forward and IF we get Mann and he’s also unleashed, our window might already be closed.

I’m still hopeful that we play better as a team moving forward. But I don’t see contention next year. With or without Harden.

Back
Top Bottom