The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Really surprised this was not addressed in the current CBA but I guess baby steps. There shouldn't be rumblings about leaving for player who has three more seasons under contract before his player option :lol::smh:
Pretty impossible to address rumblings. Guys would just deny it. Not even worth the resources to investigate either.

We weren’t winning a chip with Harden and we aren’t winning without him.

Unless Tyrese takes a substantial step forward and IF we get Mann and he’s also unleashed, our window might already be closed.

I’m still hopeful that we play better as a team moving forward. But I don’t see contention next year. With or without Harden.
Y’all aren’t winning a chip with Embiid either tbh. The Harden trade was the big swing and now you’re basically out of assets you need to take another one now that it’s failed.

It was weird with Vince…When yo 1st started broadcasting while playing he was pretty smooth and natural but as soon as he retired and went full time with it he struggled…Nervous Choppy speech and stuttering, takes forever to get a sentence out or point across :lol: :smh:

Tried to hard to code switch speak a certain way :lol: :lol:

1688161824975.gif

Back
Top Bottom