The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Dame the realist athlete alive. He served Portland more than enough and I will be forever grateful. I hope he goes to Philly and play with Embiid. He's never played with another All-star in his career besides Aldridge so might as well give him the reigning MVP.

Klay [Thompson] ironically saying that Jordan doesn’t pass the ball enough and shoots too much,”
king j king j was right all along

Klay...sir

menace-ii-society-mc-eiht.gif

yeah, I did punch him. I did do all these things, but now I don’t have a voice within the locker room because of what happened.”
Who-Killed-Hannibal (1).jpg

Klay Thompson’s ‘issues’ with former Warriors’ teammate revealed​

During a June 30 episode of The Bill Simmons Podcast, The Ringer’s Logan Murdoch revealed that even the laid-back Klay Thompson had grown frustrated with Poole throughout the season.

“All the established guys had some version of a problem with Jordan Poole, whether it was Klay [Thompson] ironically saying that Jordan doesn’t pass the ball enough and shoots too much,” Murdoch said. “And then you have Draymond [Green], who sees Jordan as this guy is like, yeah, I did punch him. I did do all these things, but now I don’t have a voice within the locker room because of what happened.”

My Dubs :emoji_hugging:

During a June 30 episode of The Bill Simmons Podcast, The Ringer’s Logan Murdoch revealed that even the laid-back Klay Thompson had grown frustrated with Poole throughout the season.

“All the established guys had some version of a problem with Jordan Poole, whether it was Klay [Thompson] ironically saying that Jordan doesn’t pass the ball enough and shoots too much,” Murdoch said. “And then you have Draymond [Green], who sees Jordan as this guy is like, yeah, I did punch him. I did do all these things, but now I don’t have a voice within the locker room because of what happened.”

This was clear. All 3 of them were visibly frustrated with Poole throughout the season. Just like they were with Wiseman. Once he got moved you knew Poole was next

He doesn’t seem to be above passive aggressive pettiness.
You’re right but say it with bass in your voice when he was still there. The Dubz looking like clowns 🤡 yapping after the fact. I used to call Klay Mikyal’s son when he used to yap like this but I thought he grew knowing how fragile the NBA life is and knowing his injury history.

NIMBY mentality. Nasty, nasty stuff. Thanks Aeysha :smh:

How is Golden State on the #NoExcuses List? Folks have been saying that GSW is done if they bring Dray back since the CP3 trade and they doubled down it last night after the 4-year deal was done.

They got older and swapped Poole for CP3 after losing in the Semis last year. I am not seeing it

How is Golden State on the #NoExcuses List? Folks have been saying that GSW is done if they bring Dray back since the CP3 trade and they doubled down it last night after the 4-year deal was done.

They got older and swapped Poole for CP3 after losing in the Semis last year. I am not seeing it
They got rid of their vampire

No Excuses
respek (3).png

GS (fans, players, organization) essentially said that Poole was the reason they were not up to par last year so with him gone nothing should stand in their way for another championship. #NOEXCUSES

They got rid of their vampire

No Excuses
respek (3).png

I guess I look at it as all teams have reasons why they can/will lose but others have less. Like we all threw PHX on the NExL but in reality if they don’t win the West or a title it will likely be because of lack of depth. Same with Miami depending on the trade framework. Clippers it would be playoff health and potentially playoff Harden. The list goes on.

I think Denver and LA probably have the fewest excuses in the West right now. Boston is up there too when looking across the league.

You’re right but say it with bass in your voice when he was still there. The Dubz looking like clowns 🤡 yapping after the fact. I used to call Klay Mikyal’s son when he used to yap like this but I thought he grew knowing how fragile the NBA life is and knowing his injury history.

Yapping after the fact? I’m confused. Didn’t we see footage of Poole getting punched right in his mouth? And no one taking his side.

Back
Top Bottom