The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

I know it’s NBA Centel but regardless, Poole is going to be smiling when that first direct deposit hits from his extension :lol: :smokin
Def gonna hit better than meeting Kuzma :lol:

20230709_012115.jpg

The in season tournament seems kinda pointless

I don’t mind it.

Counts as regular season games, but now has some incentives. The trophies (if there are any) will be memes, but I’m sure the players will lock in for a few games for some extra prize money.

Edit - Only the championship game doesn’t count as a regular season game. So I guess 2 teams will play 83 games.

I know it’s NBA Centel but regardless, Poole is going to be smiling when that first direct deposit hits from his extension :lol: :smokin
I'm a bit confused as to why people are half joking or whatever is going on about him being upset. He's off a team where half the guys hated him and now he can play like a moron whenever he wants.

It's his dream.

I don’t mind it.

Counts as regular season games, but now has some incentives. The trophies (if there are any) will be memes, but I’m sure the players will lock in for a few games for some extra prize money.

Edit - Only the championship game doesn’t count as a regular season game. So I guess 2 teams will play 83 games.

What’s the prize money again? It’s like $500K a player right? That’s a decent chunk of change so I could see some of the lower paid guys getting hyped up to potentially win some extra cash, but I can’t imagine a Steph/KD/Bron type of player is going to treat these tournament games any differently because of that. It’ll just be another regular season game.

5 years, $80MM :wow:

Bro getting more than MLE money. That Dillon Brooks contract :lol:

Crazy. His #Popoviching (load management) nonsense destroyed the the full faith of purchasing tickets to see the high level players across all sports. As in you have no idea who is playing game to game. And in the interim he gets rewarded with a supposedly generational player and a new contract.

What’s the prize money again? It’s like $500K a player right? That’s a decent chunk of change so I could see some of the lower paid guys getting hyped up to potentially win some extra cash, but I can’t imagine a Steph/KD/Bron type of player is going to treat these tournament games any differently because of that. It’ll just be another regular season game.

Yea I’d imagine it’s just bonus money. Maybe the stars use it as a donation to their charities. Great for the young teams and minimum guys though.

Yea I’d imagine it’s just bonus money. Maybe the stars use it as a donation to their charities. Great for the young teams and minimum guys though.

If this the money is going to charity we know which Wardell is going to show up. Take all the under of Warriors Group C games (Wolves, Spurs, Thunders, Wolves).

Back
Top Bottom