The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

All those years of talking about how loyal u are only to be the biggest distraction of offseaso. Smh. Its especially hilarious cause we dont even know whether hes legit or not on a real team. Bro looked average as hell in the international play where his teams success was more important than his individual stats. Like we dont even know for sure yet that your not a low iq looter.

20230710_220051.jpg

I am sorry that I am slandering him a second time in as many days but Wall is the worst. He missed two full seasons on that deal (first and the third) and played 40 then 32 in the second and fourht, respectively (he was bought out which allowed him to play the 32 in the fourth year but still).

Benjamin has missed one out of three seasons with two remaining and still can be traded or redeem himself so I can't claim he is #1 yet.

Redeem? REDEEM??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This man laid down on his teams a number of times…. Was scared to play the majority of the time… sat out a crucial playoff game…. Can’t shoot. What’s there to redeem? Sat out a whole season lying about mental health. Dude wanted to recoup fine money :lol:

Only way he can redeem himself is vs Nutso like Shep on “above the rim”. Shadow hooping his best because he’s garbage

Dude shouldn’t even be in the NBA at this point

Last edited:
This is the most disinterested I’ve been in an NBA Summer in a minute. First of all, time is flying. I don’t half these new *****s in summer league (AI generated created players). The league is weird now. Something about a tournament?

NT’s notification still trash. Twitter with fake basketball news/headlines. ESPN firings?

Like WTF? It’s all over the place

Back
Top Bottom