The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Two completely different personalities, but one guy was there the entire three months and the other guy was out after a month.
Bron boosting the hell out of it, but Steven Adams isn't married and doesn't have kids.
Now that I'm a lil older, being away from my family for that long would be weird as hell, where as I'd probably enjoy it a lot more in my 20s.
bruh, staring at them hotel walls gets you mad you aint on your own coach for real fur real by the 3rd day of a weeklong work trip

NBA players/staff are professional business travelers so they get used to it but those extended trips (like the Bubble) are beastly so I somewhat understand.

Having said that, I did something very similar to the Bubble with far less connectivity to the outside world and I would actually lean towards Steven Adams account even factoring in the amount of time Bron was there. Yes, being limited to a hotel room for 8.5 weeks isn’t ideal for anyone, particularly for those with a family, but when you are at a location with all expenses paid, and boundless luxury amenities then it was waaayyy different and not like what Bron is describing :lol:

The amount they are getting paid can’t be discounted either IMO.

Dwight Howard. :smh:

"On July 19, Howard allegedly texted Harper he was "thinking about that meat," later reportedly telling him, "I want it."

confused-confused-staring.gif

I’ve always wondered if any people in the bubble (players or media) would ever put out a book about their time in the bubble. Or would the NBA forbid this. A lot of the national media was there from day 1. I think the Heat and Lakers were there over 95 days. This could also could include people who were hired to provide meals or mail handlers etc. Would be interesting to read or they might not want to relieve those days.

I’ve always wondered if any people in the bubble (players or media) would ever put out a book about their time in the bubble. Or would the NBA forbid this. A lot of the national media was there from day 1. I think the Heat and Lakers were there over 95 days. This could also could include people who were hired to provide meals or mail handlers etc. Would be interesting to read or they might not want to relieve those days.
Bubbleball: Inside the NBA's Fight to Save a Season Amazon product ASIN 1419755536

1. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
  2. Luguentz Dort
  3. Josh Giddey
  4. Jalen Williams
  5. Chet Holmgren
  6. Vasilije Micic
  7. Ousmane Dieng
  8. Isaiah Joe
  9. Kenrich Williams
  10. Jaylin Williams
  11. Cason Wallace
  12. Jack White
  13. Davis Bertans
  14. Aleksej Pokusevski
  15. Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
  16. TyTy Washington Jr.
  17. Tre Mann
  18. Victor Oladipo
  19. Aaron Wiggins
  20. Usman Garuba
  21. Rudy Gay
datznasty datznasty who else y'all cutting?

Back
Top Bottom