The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Another one that would have treated Zion better
wow.png

He gon learn once he leaves NO

I want to meet the first girl who discovered that if you just pee all the time during sex

guys will cope and call it "squirt"

A true innovator.

If you can't solicit or whatever, feel free to take it down mods:

Dear Family and Friends,

I recently accepted the challenge of raising funds in support of the United Negro College Fund New York Walk scheduled for 09/27/2023.

This important event will make education accessible to everyone by eliminating financial barriers for deserving students. You can help by supporting me with a generous donation to reach my goal.

Making a secure, safe, tax-deductible donation is faster and easier than you think. By visiting my personal page, you can contribute on my behalf in less than five minutes. If you prefer, you can also mail in your gift to the address listed below.

Whatever you can give will help — it all adds up! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,
Antidope

To make a donation online, visit my personal page.

Harden has lost all leverage.

Harden is having a quick reality check. I hope this drives him to play in Philly, prove the doubters wrong and earn that contract somewhere else. Or maybe play himself for the Sixers to get a better return in February.

EBy2i47XkAA-iu4.jpg

Bowen and Timmy were FOOD

The Lakers put up a 103 offensive rating that series.

10 points worse than there regular season mark. And would have been good for like a bottom 5 offense that series.

So I wouldn't exactly call that food.

Kobe is great at making thought shots over good defense. That's what makes him special. Doesn't mean the defense was bad.

Back
Top Bottom