The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

"We went in one at a time"
"It was so far from a train"

IMG_2226.jpeg

I get they had to be tougher, but they're asking about players who were actually playing basketball, not rugby.

the drose story reminds me of when i was in college and my boy was telling us of how he he was able to smash this girl.

Then he tells the story of how it was a three way but it was two guys . The we were all giving the :sick: 0] . He was trying to play it off as it was normal

the drose story reminds me of when i was in college and my boy was telling us of how he he was able to smash this girl.

Then he tells the story of how it was a three way but it was two guys . The we were all giving the :sick: 0] . He was trying to play it off as it was normal
Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all but that aint no 3 way that's a hard hedge double team

.... unless it really was a 3 way?

Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all but that aint no 3 way that's a hard hedge double team

.... unless it really was a 3 way?

I don’t know man…trying to argue that two dudes and a chick is a double team and not a 3way is kind of wild. Three folks having sexual relations is a threesome no matter how you cut it.

Having said that, in the past I have had loose pets in the vicinity **** up the mood. Can’t eem imagine having a sweaty ************ adjacent to me trying to do his thing with the same chick. Seems like it would be similar to arguing with a teammate while you’re getting screened about going over, under and/or switching.

I don’t know man…trying to argue that two dudes and a chick is a double team and not a 3way is kind of wild. Three folks having sexual relations is a threesome no matter how you cut it.

Having said that, in the past I have had loose pets in the vicinity **** up the mood. Can’t eem imagine having a sweaty mother****er adjacent to me trying to do his thing with the same chick. Seems like it would be similar to arguing with a teammate while you’re getting screened about going over, under and/or switching.
Right... if all 3 are engaging in acts with... each other

If Dudes were taking turns or only focusing on the woman, that's clearly a double team

Back
Top Bottom