The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

200w (43).gif

It has happened, there is a whole CNN article on it.

Gotta stop letting old people voice their opinions.

Sabonis is def highly skilled but on the flip side dude is bbq chicken on the other end.

Maybe that’s where the overrating comes from.

The creator of that Bleacher Report list just listed five individuals that they didn’t like. It has no rhyme or reason. For example, DB 3:16 got a bag but it was circumstantial because of the situation Houston is in and no one has rated him highly. He just makes a lot of money.

On the flip side, they listed JV who is a durable, career 15/10 31-year big who was never made more than $15MM annually in his career.

IMO no one is rating DDR highly enough in 2023 for him to be overrated. Also not sold on Sabonis being Top 5 but he certainly isn’t #1 :lol:

Kawhi is still getting put on Top 10 lists despite his injury history which isn’t warranted at this point so he is valid

The creator of that Bleacher Report list just listed five individuals that they didn’t like. It has no rhyme or reason. For example, DB 3:16 got a bag but it was circumstantial because of the situation Houston is in and no one has rated him highly. He just makes a lot of money.

On the flip side, they listed JV who is a durable, career 15/10 31-year big who was never made more than $15MM annually in his career.

IMO no one is rating DDR highly enough in 2023 for him to be overrated. Also not sold on Sabonis being Top 5 but he certainly isn’t #1 :lol:

Kawhi is still getting put on Top 10 lists despite his injury history which isn’t warranted at this point so he is valid
Why 3/5 former Raptors tho?

And why isn’t OG on the list?

Why 3/5 former Raptors tho?

And why isn’t OG on the list?

I didn’t even make the Raptors connection but that is further evidence that the author had an weird agenda. I would definitely include OG, though.

When I was catching up I saw someone say that the Celtics would be better off with OG + salary matching pieces than Jaylen Brown :rofl:

Masai not giving him up for 2-3 firsts because he wanted one more (3-4 firsts) is madness.

Back
Top Bottom