🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
@immaculategrid x @bball_ref

I hope flagg and boozer and dybantsa idk i
spelled it right. Have a rivalry all the same age ish and all combo forwards

Joe Cronin rn
1691000454876.gif

:pimp:

OMG another Drew Hanlen Summer photo op.

did i miss something and this was posted already ? i haven't been in here much

i was just posting to post Maxey because to me he looks bigger lol

Sixers fans been asking for him to work with hanlen for 2 years though - its about time

did i miss something and this was posted already ? i haven't been in here much

i was just posting to post Maxey because to me he looks bigger lol

Sixers fans been asking for him to work with hanlen for 2 years though - its about time

Na man this has nothing to do with you, Sixers, or Maxey. RJ was just with Hanlen the other day too. :lol:

Its just hilarious how many photos/videos Hanlen makes sure to get every Summer.

if Dame returns after a summer of non-stop miami rumors that locker room energy is gonna be awkward as hell

at what point does portland just accept that they're not going to get equivalent value back for Dame? they run the risk of getting nothing for him if he doesnt re-sign after '24-'25, and even if they trade him next summer, what team is gonna offer more than the heat are for a possible one year rental of dame? the Pels got hella lucky with the haul they got in return for AD, but not many teams get that when their franchise player want out.

if Dame returns after a summer of non-stop miami rumors that locker room energy is gonna be awkward as hell

at what point does portland just accept that they're not going to get equivalent value back for Dame? they run the risk of getting nothing for him if he doesnt re-sign after '24-'25, and even if they trade him next summer, what team is gonna offer more than the heat are for a possible one year rental of dame? the Pels got hella lucky with the haul they got in return for AD, but not many teams get that when their franchise player want out.

Dame is signed through 25-26 and at 36 years old in 2026 he would be turning down a $64MM player option to leave Portland. I think I would rather Dame walking for nothing than take back long-term money I’m not in love with.

Dame is going to be a $60MM+ mentor to Scoot Henderson and retire a Blazer. It’s not all bad 🤷‍♂️

Dame is signed through 25-26 and at 36 years old in 2026 he would be turning down a $64MM player option to leave Portland. I think I would rather Dame walking for nothing than take back long-term money I’m not in love with.

Dame is going to be a $60MM+ mentor to Scoot Henderson and retire a Blazer. It’s not all bad 🤷‍♂️

oops nvm, didn’t realize he was extended thru 25-26. thx for the correction

at $60 mill, yeah Dame’s not messing that up. his rap career aint good enough to compensate for the potential lost wages :lol:

Back
Top Bottom