The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

idc what the intent was but that woman is a goofy moron.

so many ways to ask "how has Lebron's leadership provided guidance for you and your teammates" but she wanna lean on some stupid, offensive ways to phrase a question. bron is only 7 years older than kyrie you dumb b. i hope they revoked becky's press credential and sent her back to doing the weather reports from the streets.

Knew someone who played with Terrence williams overseas.

He was saying he never ever saw him without head phones except when he was playing . Pre-game talk he was in head phones not listening. He wouldnt even practice . Then game time he would attempt close to 20 3’s. He was an absolute nut.

He was saying he never ever saw him without head phones except when he was playing . Pre-game talk he was in head phones not listening. He wouldnt even practice . Then game time he would attempt close to 20 3’s. He was an absolute nut.

Now we know why he stayed on the phone. Definitely a scammer trait :lol: :lol:

I vaguely remember stories about him being a nut from Seattle people on here when he was still at Louisville.

Pretty sure he was a big sneaker head, used to be an eccentric personality to say the least from the recollections I have.

I like this setup for Miami cuz if the Dame thing don’t work then they’ll be setback for a few years :evil:

Philly gets a lot of firepower but still no juggernaut. And no defense for that matter too.

While storm2006 storm2006 still hasn’t persuaded me to join team Tay-Tay, that was a pretty awesome moment there.

Also, there’s been a number of incidents recently with audience members throwing **** at musician artists during concerts. Think it’s highly likely that if someone tried that at a T Swift or Beyoncé concert, they would be drawn-and-quartered by other fans.

Harden looks to be salary filler in this scenario.

But no questions on Lowry?

Silly *** question is silly.

He was SO talented man.

Defended
Athletic
3 Ball

Liked his game.

DeMar in the Kobe 2k Chaos Alternate 5s :smokin:smokin

Wore mines other day - Need 2k to do something this year again with kobe in game for shoes

Back
Top Bottom