The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Idk about most underrated of all time, but the 2018 rockets were a really good team that will be forgotten. Won 65 games with cp3 missing 24 games , and Gordon and Ariza missing 13 and 15 games a piece. Just a very well oiled machine. Think they went 50-5 when harden/cp3/clint played together.

Forgot Luc Mbah a Moute was on that team. Had some very solid defenders on that team.

Idk about most underrated of all time, but the 2018 rockets were a really good team that will be forgotten. Won 65 games with cp3 missing 24 games , and Gordon and Ariza missing 13 and 15 games a piece. Just a very well oiled machine. Think they went 50-5 when harden/cp3/clint played together.

I didn’t think it was possible to guard those KD Warriors, and they did it FOUR times :lol: I have a ton of respect for that group.

The real tragedy though is that they caught lightning in a bottle. After KD got hurt in the rematch, they couldn’t guard anything. Even with Steph off the floor for an extended stretch in G6.

As much as I was impressed by the 2018 team I was equally let down by the ‘19 team :lol:

I think he means Suns and Nuggets. That should be the WCF, assuming health for both sides.
Nuggets

Lakers

Would say Clippers but I don't know if Fun Guy would be available but outside of them I think the Suns should be favorited in a playoff series in the rest of the West

It's Nuggets, Suns or Lakers conference to win. Don't have faith in our guard play though to get us over the top unless AR takes another leap.

1691174184224.png

I used to hate on Sandler a little and some of his movies are indisputably bad, but he’s become a hero of mine.

Does what he wants because he wants to. Always hooking is friends up with parts. Hoops regularly. Wears t-shirts and basketball shorts at almost all times when he’s not working or promoting. I want that life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom