The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

IMG_3917.png

Vic: discount is insane
Bruce B: I think he’ll be a starter and play heavy minutes With fast-paced Ind offense vs trash wizards defense
Schroder: 20 too low for pt/reb/ast imo, had 12 asts last pre-season game. He’s the only legit PG on roster
Ausar Thompson: Bogdan is out, he’s going to get all the run he Can get, and I think he’ll easily go over
Sochan: starting PG vs trash Dallas defense, think he’ll easily get 5+ boards 4+ assists

He better score more than 25. If he's the best prospect of all time at 19 years old that's the least he can do.

Wemby is about to allow me to take my hate to a new level.

1. Luka
2. Wemby
3. Jokic
4. Steph

Those are my most hated this season.

having a list of “hated” players is the most bizzare and most niketalk **** possibly. yall are absolutely weird as hell

imagine watching a Luka or Wemby and choosing to feel miserable

Didn’t DH go on a “I’m not gay” press tour last year too?? Crazy he gets outed because of a lawsuit.

Mans a Warriors fan,didn’t pick the Nuggets to win the title this year or last.Disappeared when the Warriors lost then popped out a rabbit hole when he saw the Nuggets had chance.

Dawg the definition of the Homer disappearing in the bushes meme :lol:

Lies. But it’s funny how you Lakers fans, HAVE to run with more lies :lol:

It’s documented, that I said the WCF last year would be between the Nuggets/Warriors. And whoever won that matchup, would win the title.

The way y’all lie on my name, and make up false narratives to slander me, out of sheer insecurity is SAD!

Please do better. The Lakers suck, got swept. And the Nuggets are defending champs. And the prior champs are the Warriors.

You can’t change that 😎

And the bubble was Fake. True story

Back
Top Bottom