The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Wemby can create his own shot but you don’t want him . Iso-ing from the 3 point line just yet
I just think it’s a really tall ask to have him do that against all these big wings/forwards in the West that are gonna be guarding him.

Do folks actually think he’s gonna be saucing up AD/Bron/Kawhi/KD/Aaron Gordon/JJJ/Draymond/etc?

Most of his looks are gonna be 3s and occasional stuff around the hoop because he’s tall. The other stuff will come with time as he gets stronger. The base skills are all there though.

He’s a long wing defender that can rebound, put the ball on the floor, and pass. He’s not a scorer. Wasn’t drafted to be.

Useful piece. Not rocket surgery.

Dude averages 2 assists per, he’s not creating for anyone :lol:. If he can be anything like Draymond or early Philly Ben Simmons with the passing/defense and playmaking I’d agree but he hasn’t shown anything.

But he was picked 9th overall.

We passed over

Jalen Williams
Jalen Duren
Tari Eason
Max Christie
Andrew Nembhard
Christian Braun

They’re all better.

Dude shouldn’t have been picked in the lottery

Christian Braun??????

soulja-boy.gif

Last edited:
Dude averages 2 assists per, he’s not creating for anyone :lol:. If he can be anything like Draymond or early Philly Ben Simmons with the passing/defense and playmaking I’d agree but he hasn’t shown anything.

But he was picked 9th overall.

We passed over

Jalen Williams
Jalen Duren
Tari Eason
Max Christie
Andrew Nembhard
Christian Braun

They’re all better.

Dude shouldn’t have been picked in the lottery
Definitely can’t take you seriously :lol:

Knicks lost and I blacked out, missed Wemby's debut :smh: Good thing I recorded it for when I regained consciousness. Spurs still think this is last year. They'll learn where the ball belongs soon enough. Him getting into foul trouble didn't help.

I just think it’s a really tall ask to have him do that against all these big wings/forwards in the West that are gonna be guarding him.

Do folks actually think he’s gonna be saucing up AD/Bron/Kawhi/KD/Aaron Gordon/JJJ/Draymond/etc?

Most of his looks are gonna be 3s and occasional stuff around the hoop because he’s tall. The other stuff will come with time as he gets stronger. The base skills are all there though.
He should just get to a nice spot on the floor and one dribble pull-up . He’s too tall just shoot over them

Yeah people TRIPPING. Even NBA players and scouts were like Lebron could’ve played in the NBA as young as 16 and be great.

No comparison

I knew that ***** was different, when he and his camp were seriously pushing behind the scenes to find a way to hit the league after his junior year. And mostly everybody in basketball was like, shiiiiiid…why not. He ready :lol:. But the powers that be.

Wemby an amazing prospect in his own right. The dumb media members just doing what dumb media members do.

Pay it little mind

Jeremy Sochan…. You talking like Sochan is Carmelo.

Dude isn’t some can’t miss, all-world player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They better than him

You glossed over everyone else I mentioned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't gloss over anything - Nembhard a little goofy, but the rest at least have an argument.

Braun and Christie is straight away brain dead.

He should just get to a nice spot on the floor and one dribble pull-up . He’s too tall just shoot over them
Agreed but some of that involves strength that he doesn’t have. Grant just kept pushing him right back out towards the perimeter last night any time he tried to come in.

It’s tough to score 25 a game on majority long jumpers.

Back
Top Bottom