The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Hookah/drinks/loud music n neon IG quote signs to take pics in front of is what they checking for these days, the food is secondary and it don’t matter what spot it is as long as they got those vibes :lol:

My girl and I went to this IG-popular spot out here. There was a long line so I thought it was busy. It was just girls blocking the entrance waiting for their turn to take a pic by the sign :lol:

My girl and I went to this IG-popular spot out here. There was a long line so I thought it was busy. It was just girls blocking the entrance waiting for their turn to take a pic by the sign :lol:
The other day I went out for an early walk and a dude outside my building was taking selfies with his car. Think it was a Dodge Charger. Sun wasn’t even all the way out, so he kept turning the headlights on and then strike a pose with the beams going.

What a world we live in.

Actual real basketball being played and the discussion is...

Cheesecake factory and studs????

dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

Sounds about right…Then they’ll order $35 chicken tenders from that spot but say CF food not good enough for em :lol: :smh:

They be choosing places exclusively from tik tok/IG, anything not on there aint “cool”

Flex Friday protected play promo ($ back if loss):
IMG_3924.png

Mark Williams: they’re still underrating him imo, up against Detroit
Duren: up against Cha, lots of rebounds to go around
Stewart: same reasoning as above
Sochan: still starting as PG. Should be high scoring vs Houston with lots of stats to go around
Schroder: still underrating his production imo, Chicago defense is garbage
Ausar Thompson: he blew it for me last game, but I got faith he’ll get easier buckets vs Cha

The other day I went out for an early walk and a dude outside my building was taking selfies with his car. Think it was a Dodge Charger. Sun wasn’t even all the way out, so he kept turning the headlights on and then strike a pose with the beams going.

What a world we live in.
I remember being at this club years ago that was not at all jumping yet, but two chicks were on Snapchat holding their phone in the air screaming yelling and dancing and you would’ve thought 10,000 people were in there :lol: so much faking online

i still cant believe prize picks aint in ****ing PA

everything was legalized in PA in like 2017 wtf is going on lol
Prize picks usually not available in states with legit legal betting apps…They the option for places where gambling is still illegal

The Cheesecake Factory is fire IDK why people slander it.

Legit regret not going there at least once when I lived in the A.

Not to mention all the times I visited ATL after I came byke home,

And Lenox Mall was a staple for me too.

Back
Top Bottom