The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

I’m waiting on Paulo to ask outta there.

Knew Suggs was a player from his college heroics. Needed time to cook.

Knew Suggs was a player from his college heroics. Needed time to cook.

He not going to be a star, star….but he’s going to be a winning player on a winning team. Put him around some talent, and he going to string things together.

Kinda reminds me of young Jrue in Philly. Or even Iggy

399996591_720896156739447_4873085784780004087_n.jpg

Why are teams down 1 point, with ample time on the play clock and shot clock…. Shooting 3s?

What was Banchero doing shooting a 3 down one? It’s so idiotic

Prevent scenarios like that and you wouldn’t need an in-season tournament to increase fan interest.

I mean it was an open shot.

He’s a 29% 3pt shooter

With that logic, anyone whose open around the arc should shoot? A guy like Ben Wallace should shoot that?

I could see if down 2 or 3. You’re down one.

An “open shot” for below average shooters is different compared to good to great shooters. He could’ve even drove a bit or pulled up for a mid range

He’s a 29% 3pt shooter

With that logic, anyone whose open around the arc should shoot? A guy like Ben Wallace should shoot that?

I could see if down 2 or 3. You’re down one.

An “open shot” for below average shooters is different compared to good to great shooters. He could’ve even drove a bit or pulled up for a mid range
So you wanted Franz to throw up a shot over three defenders? The other three Magic players on the floor were Fultz, Suggs and Isaac who the Hawks aren't guarding either.

So you wanted Franz to throw up a shot over three defenders? The other three Magic players on the floor were Fultz, Suggs and Isaac who the Hawks aren't guarding either.

Who’s talking about Franz? I’m talking about BANCHERO shooting a 3 with 8 seconds left. No one’s even talking about Wagner :lol: :lol:.

Show me where I once mentioned Franz please….

(I just rewatched, there was like 3 seconds left on the shot clock so Banchero kind of had no choice but to shoot)

I thought there was more time left on the shot clock but, I was wrong

How did TNT let the NBA on Thursday go to NBAtv?

Adam Silver is ***** and surrendered himself to the NFL. Ever since those NBA ratings came out during the Covid Cup he’s been running scared.

So the NBA on TNT goes back to Thursday nights when the NFL regular season is over with in two months.

Adam Silver is ***** and surrendered himself to the NFL. Ever since those NBA ratings came out during the Covid Cup he’s been running scared.

So the NBA on TNT goes back to Thursday nights when the NFL regular season is over with in two months.

Adam is doing whatever he can to maximize the revenue before the Media Rights Expire in the 2024-2025 season.

The tournament is expected to produce an additional $1 billion in revenue.

That's really what it's all about even though I don't see the tournament adding to the quality of the league.

Adam is doing whatever he can to maximize the revenue before the Media Rights Expire in the 2024-2025 season.

The tournament is expected to produce an additional $1 billion in revenue.

That's really what it's all about even though I don't see the tournament adding to the quality of the league.
I don’t think it adds to the quality of the league per se. But it does give your ticket buying public potential for a competitive game early in the season when that hasn’t been the case for a while now. And the he likelihood that the premiere players are going to play. Timeout for that buying a ticket and 45 minutes from tip, dudes are out all of a sudden.

Back
Top Bottom