The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Maybe they’re more embarrassed by it since his rep has taken major hits since then

THIS.

I’m actually ASHAMED it went that far.

If we’re going to make someone the villain at The Garden again - it HAS to be a better player than Trae Young.

It can’t be the guy who NBA players voted as the most overrated player in the league. Na, we’re done with that. :lol:

THIS.

I’m actually ASHAMED it went that far.

If we’re going to make someone the villain at The Garden again - it HAS to be a better player than Trae Young.

It can’t be the guy who NBA players voted as the most overrated player in the league. Na, we’re done with that. :lol:

So Trae ain't worthy of being the villain because the Knicks are too good?

No because he’s fallen off since then I’d presume.

Exactly.

It’s over man. I wish him the best too.

I thought he would have came into the season focused after a hard Summer of putting in work after the NBA players poll.

He’s shooting 35% from FG and 26% from 3PT. I don’t know what’s going on with him.

This like when them girls call up Kevin Samuels (RIP) saying they want a dude making 150k a year and he tell them to jump on camera....

mjlol.png

Man this Trae convo just gets so outta control sometimes man. Dudes talkin like he a straight bum. Yes he’s shooting horribly and is a horrible defender before someone bring that up again.

I’m just saying we’re over it man.

That whole hating Trae thing is so 2021.

Trae should be worried about other things.

I’m just saying we’re over it man.

That whole hating Trae thing is so 2021.

Trae should be worried about other things.

I don’t even care about that myself my thing always been the way people talk about his game.

I love our in season tournament court

To Coupé It Coupé It credit, I’m pretty sure he’s already told us he becomes irrational when it comes to the knicks :lol:

Nah, I’m actually pretty objective with the Knicks. They say I’m too “pessimistic and critical” actually.

You don’t see how much I **** on Julius?

I am however “irrational” with passion tho. That I can’t deny. You seen me with the Yankees.

My guy Stix is a solid rotational big. The hell were the Suns thinking :lol:

Been wanted him in Boston, but don’t think Indy lets him go now with Theis waived.

Does French Lick count? :lol:

I legit can’t think. Only French dude coming to mind other than Yabusele and Porier was Michael Pietrus, but he wasn’t on the championship team and definitely isn’t in the HOF :lol:

Wrong, wrong, wrong…

But son…

I too thought I was going crazy trying convince myself Pietrus was on that championship team in 08 - when I know he wasn’t. :lol:

(No, French Lick doesn’t count.)

Back
Top Bottom