The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I wonder who NBA investigators are and what they look like. Like are they "fixers".

Ryan Van Dusen - The Fun Police Cherokee's Interrogation (ft. Kevin Garnett & Tom Gugliotta) [...png

One team has Devin Booker making plays, while the other has David Roddy doing the same thing.

I’m leaning that way. 16 games is far enough in that I don’t think their record can be chalked up to just a “hot start”.

I am clearly a bit more critical of the NFL because it is a shorter season but at 16 games we are ~1/5 through the season. Folks get all sorts of takes on after Week 4 In the NFL.

Let us live with the Magic are here takes.

I am clearly a bit more critical of the NFL because it is a shorter season but at 16 games we are ~1/5 through the season. Folks get all sorts of takes on after Week 4 In the NFL.

Let us live with the Magic are here takes.
That’s what I was trying to say, actually. Sample size is big enough that I’m ready to say they’re a good team.

Full disclosure - I had them as a play-in team last season.

does every venue have a set of other mascots unis? i see the same mascot dash at games during the week. nba hiring people off craigslist like trump

Back
Top Bottom