The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

For some reason I can only post in one place. I lurk other boards/Reddit but this is my only forum i say anything

Used to post on operation sports several years ago and only lurk nt

Use to post on OS too, now I just lurk occasionally.

Use to be heavy on the King magazine forums too before that died down.

Just NT for me.

I just need his shot to level out and not always go through really high highs and really low lows throughout the season. Is there a discussion to be had about how far you can go with Trae as the best player on your team yea I’ve always been open to that but it’s not a lot of point guards on this league id rather have than him regardless of that.

Something else imma give him kudos for rn. Most of his career he’s averaged about 1 or less steals a game now he averaging almost 2 steals a game. He gonna alway get burnt on defense but he legit trying to contribute something more on that end rn. Quinn has gotten him to at least lock in on that aspect and it’s showing.

Bro. I looked at your cap situation and y’all are locked into Trae, Murray, Boggers and Clint at high numbers. Trending towards to near the cop. Okongwu being eligible extension doesn’t help either. How do you make this work?

PAWG talk again?

FDwb40JX0AMOSpC.jpeg

Bro. I looked at your cap situation and y’all are locked into Trae, Murray, Boggers and Clint at high numbers. Trending towards to near the cop. Okongwu being eligible extension doesn’t help either. How do you make this work?
Capela gotta go cause of contract and we can get something decent for him. Hunter gotta go cause he gotta go. We should keep Bogdon but if he needed to cause of cap reasons I’d understand. But not before Clint or Hunter.

Capela gotta go cause of contract and we can get something decent for him. Hunter gotta go cause he gotta go. We should keep Bogdon but if he needed to cause of cap reasons I’d understand. But not before Clint or Hunter.

So are you saying keep only Trae and Murray :lol: Clint is an expiring next season, Hunter is a bad long-term but Bogdan could actually be good value.

Are you looking for players or picks backs?

So are you saying keep only Trae and Murray :lol: Clint is an expiring next season, Hunter is a bad long-term but Bogdan could actually be good value.

Are you looking for players or picks backs?
Im saying keep trae Murray Jalen okongwu and Bogdon. And moving Capela and Hunter and what I want in return is a player. Package whatever picks we able to to make it work. If we could get Jeremey grant, Pascal like we wanted in the offseason or Mikel bridges in return somehow someway Id be happy.

The self-hating chick is unusually quiet on this topic... If it was a black player she'd make it a point to mention it every day.

It's crazy how they put these agents on tv for the objective of tearing down certain athletes.

Did all this but isn’t intelligent enough to read the previous page :lol:

Back
Top Bottom