The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Like does anybody not think these games are really fun? My team just lost and I think the tourney is still awesome.

Even without Zingus I think the Cs would win in a series, but anything can happen in a one off. Gives it NCAA tourney vibes except with great players.

What’s even the argument opposing it? :lol:

Like does anybody not think these games are really fun? My team just lost and I think the tourney is still awesome.

Even without Zingus I think the Cs would win in a series, but anything can happen in a one off. Gives it NCAA tourney vibes except with great players.

Still think it’s some placebo but whatever gets everyone going

Ehh tournament will be irrelevant next season. Whenever a good game happens now it’s deemed because of the IST :lol:

oprah-well.gif

Still think it’s some placebo but whatever gets everyone going
You can definitely tell the commentators are always OD pushing it.

But, if there’s actual stakes, it’s naturally gonna make things more interesting I feel like. Hopefully the league and sponsors build even further on it.

I think people underestimated how much fun it will be to play for multiple trophies in a season the biggest sport in the world has done it to great effect for decades dude are competitive they wanna win. Everything needs a starting point I hope this stays around the only thing it’s missing is history people just gotta give it time to make its own

I think people underestimated how much fun it will be to play for multiple trophies in a season the biggest sport in the world has done it to great effect for decades dude are competitive they wanna win. Everything needs a starting point I hope this stays around the only thing it’s missing is history people just gotta give it time to make its own
This. It’s gotta start somewhere. Can build on it.

FA Cup/Champs League/Europa League/etc are awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT​
Really hope they continue to tinker with it from time to time to keep things fresh moving forward.

Imagine somewhere down the line they somehow came to an agreement with the Euroleague on having some of their best getting showcases against the best players in the world

With his shoe supply backing up due to not playing and being out the of the rotation, sounds like PJ Tucker has had enough. Saying there is not enough basketballs on the planet for this team.

Back
Top Bottom