The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Herb the new 1st Team All Defense?….
IMG_8553.jpeg

Like does anybody not think these games are really fun? My team just lost and I think the tourney is still awesome.

Even without Zingus I think the Cs would win in a series, but anything can happen in a one off. Gives it NCAA tourney vibes except with great players.

What’s even the argument opposing it? :lol:
For me it was always more so making fun of them trying to make regular season games have more meaning and value than what they were

It’s dope that players are playing harder, I’m with addicts tho too a bit. Prob both true imo

At the end of the day hanging a banner for winning a hand full of games in November is still hilarious. But I’m for the shenanigans and adding the tournament mvp to your legacy etc

Like does anybody not think these games are really fun? My team just lost and I think the tourney is still awesome.

Even without Zingus I think the Cs would win in a series, but anything can happen in a one off. Gives it NCAA tourney vibes except with great players.

What’s even the argument opposing it? :lol:

It's different & I think a lot of people still don't fully understand it.

Seen a lot of posts on social media like "don't care if we make the quarterfinal" or "don't care about Adam Silver's experiment". Like what do you mean? You don't want your favorite team to win regular season games? :lol:

That’s why I can’t listen to nor take most of y’all serious on here and I’m starting to think most don’t really know hoop like that. If you listen to most of y’all on here about Julius Randle you’d say he must be garbage. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom