The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Just get the feeling that NBA sent out a memorandum this summer to get behind this no matter how you feel. Kind of like Floyd carrying the McGregor fight. We all know what it is.
The nba has no one else to blame but themselves for not stopping the crap Popovich created.

Thought 703 hwy 703 hwy wrote this

3297408-9421bc6d-531a-4db5-aa58-049e18bfa0b7.jpeg

:lol: :lol: but yes I fully agree with lynchpin33 lynchpin33 the players are making it so obvious too

Michael Reaves and Scottie James for sure had the better flu game.

Austin was really sick, MJ was just hungover.

Weve all balled out hungover, i dropped 63 in 2k on 5 min quarters.

But sick, i couldnt even pickup the controller.

Now picture real basketball.

Exactly, Austin wins.

Also MJ didnt have to deal with Lebron on his team doing anything, Reeves still HIM'sd with Lebron there.

Hillbilly Kobe had to be Hillbilly Jordan tonite.

Add a 2nd tourney to the 2nd half of the season. Feb-March.

Then a champions tourney after the finals.
Don't know if you're serious about the 2nd half tourney but a champions tourney in the summer could be cool in non-Olympic years :lol:

Have a competition that can pit the Champs, Euroleague, Asian, Chinese, African and South American Champions League Champs against each other for an official 'World Championship'

They can add the IST champ to even out the numbers if need be :lol:

Just get the feeling that NBA sent out a memorandum this summer to get behind this no matter how you feel. Kind of like Floyd carrying the McGregor fight. We all know what it is.
The nba has no one else to blame but themselves for not stopping the crap Popovich created.
4 sure, all this.

League def was in trouble thats why they did the Play In and now the IST. Gotta keep the big money coming in. Its only entertainment.

The IST was a great idea.

If they continue to invest in it and its taken seriously the tone will change, especially as the younger fans grow with it.

Back
Top Bottom