The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

You would be surprised how many athletes STILL don't do these things. Even when the leagues bring in firms every summer to talk about these things.
Yeah I’m certainly not saying it doesn’t happen to athletes all over the place. Just guessing that it didn’t happen in this situation.

After signing the biggest contract in sports history, I have a very hard time believing Ohtani doesn’t have an incredibly intelligent wealth manager that is aware of the tax implications and loopholes. I’m sure there was some math done :lol:

Don’t think he’s just doing a solid to the Dodgers front office.

He apparently wanted this structure from whatever team he signed with.

He's also a global megastar who makes $50M/year off the field. All logic & norms go out the window with Shohei Ohtani.

The chickens come home to roost. Rudy Gobert is still being elite and leading a team thats at the top of the West. The Cavs are floundering and soon Donovan Mitchell will become a loud malcontent.

This game is taking forever w/ Mitch and Quickley sidelined and a tenuous lead.

Lots to like but finish the job and we can breathe easy tonite.

The chickens come home to roost. Rudy Gobert is still being elite and leading a team thats at the top of the West. The Cavs are floundering and soon Donovan Mitchell will become a loud malcontent.
Wouldn’t have guessed the Wolves were down double digits by looking at this :lol:

ejacu-what?

1702349224017.gif

The Thunder, up 33 to end the 3rd, literally drew 5 charges in the span of 2-3 minutes or so while the announcers were talking about whose going to draw the most charges on the team

QG & Josh Hart out there finishing games over 2 starters.

This is the depth chart that’s been sitting there all along.

Back
Top Bottom