The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I thought the Lakers offseason moves looked pretty solid on paper, especially coming off a Conference Finals run. Unfortunately for them, however, I think there was an overestimation of how good that team actually was.

So it seemed like basically running it back, while trying to improve on the margins, as opposed to doing anything big, was the way to go. I think it was a logical approach at the time; but hindsight is always 20-20.

danger style danger style 35 minutes for Kuminga leading the team
blackpearlsstupidaggravatingsmiley.png

6 for Moody doe
GnKGGPR.png
Got 30+ minutes and walked back all his statements :lol:

I thought the Lakers offseason moves looked pretty solid on paper, especially coming off a Conference Finals run. Unfortunately for them, however, I think there was an overestimation of how good that team actually was.

So it seemed like basically running it back, while trying to improve on the margins, as opposed to doing anything big, was the way to go. I think it was a logical approach at the time; but hindsight is always 20-20.
that's literally what the hoop collective podcast said. They roasted Ratsull hardcore lmfao

Rockets need a miracle tonight but will most likely lose to the bucks. Giannis might have 50 tonight if he chooses too with how bad the paint defense is :smh:

Then a 6 game road trip against some good eastern conference teams (minus the pistons). Rockets have to got on track against some good teams. I also need the warriors and lakers to continue losing to help us out :lol:

Agreed. But pushing back to after the championship run, there are alot of moves that they probably wish they could take back.

Agreed.

Sucks for them that the Vincent signing hasn't worked out.

If he was healthy and played like he did in Miami it would help some of the Lakers' shooting woes.

Back
Top Bottom