The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Cash out or nah?

IMG_1258.jpg

the wizards announcers have been very complimentary toward the knicks today.
feels like stuff is changing

Last edited:
Rockets let’s get it. They can roll over and no one will care tonight lol. All eyes in the city on CJ Stroud right now.

The pistons get all the negative attention... But the fact that they lost 28 straight games and are only 3 games back of the wizards is remarkable.

I personally think the wizards are the worst team in basketball.

Imo

The more I look at this club, the more I see a rotation w/o Achiihauha and hopefully bringing back Burks to be that go to guy for the bench mob.

OG cannot be trusted w/ the 2nd unit to produce as I feared. A 10 man rotation under Thibs was tried & failed hard so scratch that ideer.

Luckily the Wiz are on their own campaign for a different goal. Sweating bullets on this one atm tho.

I have a feeling that the spurs don't care to be better, but if they did, they could really use tyus Jones

The more I look at this club, the more I see a rotation w/o Achiihauha and hopefully bringing back Burks to be that go to guy for the bench mob.

OG cannot be trusted w/ the 2nd unit to produce as I feared. A 10 man rotation under Thibs was tried & failed hard so scratch that ideer.

Luckily the Wiz are on their own campaign for a different goal. Sweating bullets on this one atm tho.
Achiuwa is playing only backup center minutes when I-Hart sits, never in any other scenario so far. Thibs doesn’t like going small, so it’s really Achiuwa or Gibson for those backup C minutes.

Down to a 9-man rotation and new-look Knicks look great so far.

I’d upgrade with a backup big to replace Achiuwa, and potentially with backup PF (Randle) minutes. Trey Lyles type would fit

I haven't seen Lillard play this bad for some years. He's had a handful of great games this season, but also has a handful of awful ones including tonight.

Back
Top Bottom