The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Regarding specifically Siakam:

Not give up Mathurin or Walker

Kings= don't give up Murray

If you can get him with other pieces you do it... I said the same thing a few posts ago regarding what the Kings fit with Siakam

What I want them (Indy and Sac) to do is to keep on doing what they've been doing, it's working. Both are building pretty decently, ironically they traded with each other... don't force a trade
Are Mathurin and Walker the same level of prospects at Murray?

419840428_759264179569311_93097417591640809_n.jpg

Are Mathurin and Walker the same level of prospects at Murray?
Who knows? But is it a stretch to say yes, I don’t think so

On the flip side is siakam taking them to even a conference finals… And you’re gonna pay him a max …

Again if you get him without dumping your lottery picks, sure

Nahhh this gotta be cap. He a NBA player playing in college. Bro is literally a Laker that decided to get an education first.

This sixers line seems like embiid is back at -7.5 hmmm

I rather him sit this one and play tomorrow vs nuggets

Think I made my feelings about LaVine clear over the years, but he's the perfect guard to fit around AD and Bron. But I understand not wanting to carry a third max contract on the roster, especially with the years remaining and his injury history.

LaVine showed glimpses of what he COULD be as more of a role guy on Team USA when he was behind KD/Tatum/Jrue in the pecking order. Was hitting open 3s and actually trying on defense.

Would think if there’s anybody else that could kind of force him into that it would be Bron and AD, but who knows.

If the Bulls are actively giving him away (which it seems like they are), it'd be stupid considering the Lakers situation to not even try (which I think they are it's all a smokescreen to get/give value).

I understand the ramifications in the new CBA and remember the last year and a half of Rust, but that ain't this. Lavine is a completely different player who fits like a glove.

Their are better trades out there but with DLo and AR value dropping it seems pretty simple to me.

Reaves is still a good value on his contract. He just gave hope that he'd well outperform it

He is still either a starter level or very good bench player, either way rotation player on a Playoff team

No point in the Bulls keeping Lavine on his contract, I don't think many teams are fighting over to acquire him. No brainer for Chicago if Reaves is on the table

Ratsull is expiring next year....

Embiid will never hear the end of the ducking allegations if he plays tonight and rests tomorrow. Dumb scheduling by the league.

Feel like the Lakers need to maximize w.e years they have left with AD and Lebron. Just make the Lavine trade.

Figure it out after Bron retires.

Back
Top Bottom