The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Bro I hate the warriors and I was still screaming for a timeout. The play was going nowhere. Wtf was that.

Was just thinking about that graphic EYE believe danger style danger style posted about Fox being extra mid in clutch time this season.
1706250106367.gif

He probably creamed himself watching the gametape at home. I didn’t know he could laugh.

OG knows.

Last edited:
Considering they prob won't be able to get anything back for him anyway, they may not have that choice

He played well this month, albeit against mostly crap opponents but yeah, may not be what it appears on the surface

Personally I think D-Lo gets a bad rap. He has bad stretches for sure but he's a starting caliber PG in the NBA. The Lakers real problem is their lack of 3 point shooting.

Gabe Vincent has been the real disappointment. He's an elite con artist.

Personally I think D-Lo gets a bad rap. He has bad stretches for sure but he's a starting caliber PG in the NBA. The Lakers real problem is their lack of 3 point shooting.

Gabe Vincent has been the real disappointment. He's an elite con artist.
He gives himself that reputation. He's a fine regular season startling caliber point guard but when you shoot like this in the Playoffs... you aren't doing yourself favors

To be fair to him, he's on a pretty reasonable contract and played well in some games last Playoff but... yeah they probably gonna have to run it back again with him

Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 8.33.57 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom