The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Did I miss an inside Inside joke? What's going on with Kenny's beard?
NBA on TNT - The Inside Crew Talks Boston's Dominant Win In MIA + Who Should Make Moves In The...png

Kenny paying respects to Based Jesus Based Jesus with da struggle "beard".

*c’mon my 🥷 face* at that wild comparison.

Rockets weren’t expected to win anything but more trips to the lottery and Green was the man on the team doing just about whatever he wanted w/ a weak coach.

Didn’t read so unless they’re just calling dude a bad fit then typical off base bull****.

Expecting all these kids to be winning-ready and masters of their craft out the gates is always gonna be disappointment. Not everyone is a savant like Luka or Bron.
Just take a second and go through the thread. The stats are just added evidence but the eye test tells you that Jalen is tanking the team

Just take a second and go through the thread. The stats are just added evidence but the eye test tells you that Jalen is tanking the team
Felt that. There’s just much more to the story than that simple gloss over w/ just stats. And the same gotta go for Green as well under different conditions.

Always got my cape ready for my guy ofc. He’s fitting in nicely back home.
One thing I’ll never understand is ppl who’ll cape harder for the 25 yr old MIP who was dumped twice by his former teams for free than their own homegrown. They been saying he peaked at 21/22 too.

I appreciate both so I try not to dump on Dubious too much but still the hate for the kid was/is wild all things considered. If they’d take a step back they’d also realize they got more in common w/ the coach they so desperately wanna fire. Son got relatively no patience too and really wants to win every single game.
‘They’ being the Knicks contingent [or at least a portion of active] if not clear in and around here.

I don’t just war over here as mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom