The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

No it's good, I think they did a good job (depends on location). But also seen where folks dislike it from a cultural perspective because they've had much better.

For a chain, I think they do a great job.

But you will always have that local bakery (or even homemade) that can outshine them.

You dudes real comedy

First Team All NBA Jayson Tatum at 24 years old….= Not in his prime

:lol:
Personally I find the inability to comprehend that being good =\= being in your prime pretty comedic in itself :lol:

Practically nobody wins at that age as THE guy before they reach their prime. Not Jordan, not Shaq, not Bron, not Yanni, not Steve Curry.

Tatum and the team were ahead of schedule and they unfortunately choked.

Steve Curry wasn’t even an all-star yet when he was at that age :lol:

This is pure cope.

Because YOU, and many of YALL (yes king j king j , Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius akajae akajae , @WASHED KING and the terrible bunch NOT INCLUDING THE NATIONAL MEDIA PROJECTIONS,

Which had the warriors as a 30 win team, somehow comeback 2 years later..and retroactively call them a juggernaut with a cakewalk to the finals

:rofl:

You dudes real comedy

First Team All NBA Jayson Tatum at 24 years old….= Not in his prime

:lol:
You and your lil group the ones that got in the bidness of discrediting championships so here we are.

Personally I find the inability to comprehend that being good =\= being in your prime pretty comedic in itself :lol:

Practically nobody wins at that age as THE guy before they reach their prime. Not Jordan, not Shaq, not Bron, not Yanni, not Steve Curry.

Tatum and the team were ahead of schedule and they unfortunately choked.

Steve Curry wasn’t even an all-star yet when he was at that age :lol:

That Celtics team was good enough to win a championship. Jayson Tatum has been to 5 straight ECFs. Hes been ready. Obviously a year ahead but to act like “only Marcus smart” was in his prime (a DPOY at the position Steph averaged 31ppg on), and then take outlier seasons from Wiggins & Poole to make the warriors seem better….

Is naaaaaasty work. And you know it :lol:

Wemby/AD part 2

Bucks/Wolves tonight

ehh3 (2).png

barkley is how people with lots of money tend to think
was advocating shooting homeless people last week for laughs
people love him though

barkley is how people with lots of money tend to think
was advocating shooting homeless people last week for laughs
people love him though
Think he still gets credit for a lot of people for being “real” and “not afraid to speak his mind” despite the fact that a lot of the things he says are uniformed and/or just lazy talking points that are just out there in the media.

Back
Top Bottom