The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

1709146605899.png
It's always the softest dudes that say toughness is overrated. His goat soft af. He gets fans thrown out and dudes suspended for calling him the b word.

Kobe had stadiums full of people running with media narratives and calling him a rapist and cheater to his face. Even after the bogus case was thrown. Went out and dropped 50.

His goat soft af. He gets fans thrown out and dudes suspended for calling him the b word.

Kobe had stadiums full of people running with media narratives and calling him a rapist and cheater to his face. Even after the bogus case was thrown. Went out and dropped 50.

I'm not going to bring up Denver on your mans cause this is going to get real nasty if I do.

:lol:

im kidding
tbh hoop runs have died down ever since the pandemic smh

enjoy ur time in LA, if you like meat and rice I highly suggest you go to Quarters in koreatown, its kbbq but they cook it for you, hands down best spot in LA.

Tbh I've come to terms with the fact I'm physically washed. I'm getting close Lonzo Ball status. And it's not getting better with age.:lol:

Hakeem in the top 10 with only 2 titles and 3 deep playoff runs is a reach
He was drafted ahead of Jordan and nobody has ever complained about it or called it a bad pick, that speaks volumes :lol:

Top 10 isn't a stretch for someone averaging 22-11-3 blocks over 18 years with 12x AS, 12x All-NBA,9x All-Defense, 1 MVP and 2 DPOY's to go along with those 2 rings and FMVP's...

He was drafted ahead of Jordan and nobody has ever complained about it or called it a bad pick, that speaks volumes :lol:

Top 10 isn't a stretch for someone averaging 22-11-3 blocks over 18 years with 12x AS, 12x All-NBA, 1 MVP and 2 DPOY's to go along with those rings...
Individual stats and accolades, no denying. But top 10 with *only* 2 titles when everyone else has 4. We gotta set a standard. That’s all I’m saying.

Hakeem in the top 10 with only 2 titles and 3 deep playoff runs is a reach

The order stopped after 1 and 2. Hakeem around 9.

Same number of MVP's and FMVP's as Kobe, 2 time DPOY. He earned it.

Wiiiiiiiiiilllllllt??

drake-soulja.gif

I'm surprised you even mentioned Steph
jbhmmm (1).png

He's right outside 10 too but ahead of Kobe.

Steph is an All-time great. You won't be able to tell the story of the NBA w/o him when it's all said and done. I'm a hater not intellectually dishonest.

Last edited:
How is Kobe better than those players 12 players listed and give me answers that aren't rooted in emotions, facial expressions and personality traits.

I got time today.

18x All Star (3rd All time)
15x All NBA (11 first team selections - tied 2nd all time)
12x All NBA Defense (9 first team selections - tied 1st all time)
2x scoring champ
1x league MVP
2x Finals MVP
5x champ

Sorry, just off the resume KD, Steph, Hakeem, hell Bird and possibly Shaq ain't got a better one than that.

The knock against Bean is his lack of regular season MVPs; everything else his accomplishments are as good as anyone in the top 4.

He only ran into Magic twice

I’m not old enough to elaborate though.
Rings aside I think you can put him up there with alot of those guys simply as a player on the court. Maybe he wins more in a different era where he gets legitimate help or leaves Houston

I mean look at most of the top 10. You have teammates (Kobe, Shaq, Magic, Kareem) Bird was on a juggernaut in the 80's. Bron had to move around to reach 4. MJ had Pip. Steph had KD for two.

Jokes aside with Wilt I cant judge him and Russell like I watched them

But I get everyone list is different when viewed by accolades, longevity, peak, counting stats ect.

Rings aside I think you can put him up there with alot of those guys simply as a player on the court. Maybe he wins more in a different era where he gets legitimate help or leaves Houston

I mean look at most of the top 10. You have teammates (Kobe, Shaq, Magic, Kareem) Bird was on a juggernaut in the 80's. Bron had to move around to reach 4. MJ had Pip. Steph had KD for two.

Jokes aside with Wilt I cant judge him and Russell like I watched them

But I get everyone list is different when viewed by accolades, longevity, peak, counting stats ect.
I get all of this. Take the rings argument out and he was still losing to the kings and the sonics. We gotta nitpick everything when it comes to top 10

Back
Top Bottom