The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Simmons, Kawhi, AD the first ones voted onto First Team All-Street Clothes. Who the other two to fill it?

I told y’all Gordon Hayward. I would say Deacon Issac but he has been out for so long that is more like he is on IR for the damb Team All-Street Clothes :lol:

Screenshot_20221130-221251_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220911-122922_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221130-220949_Chrome.jpg

We really making fun of guys who are always hurt. I get it can be funny but none of those guys i think are faking injuries
No. Not when its serious injuries. Like i would never put D Rose or Brandon Roy on that list. But somethin up with some of these dudes the last couple years...

He saw that Umar vid and had to repent

Only this guy Bron would topsy turvy a presser on reporters with an unrelated soliloquy then drop the mic and walk off :lol: I have to assume he has had this tee’d up since last week but since the situation has pretty much blown over in the media and he wasn’t asked he just decided to ask himself and answer before it was too late

Lebrons had some nice dimes tonight

Most notable were his comments about Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.

""I was wondering why I haven't gotten a question from you guys about the Jerry Jones photo. When the Kyrie thing was going on, you guys were quick to ask questions about that." LeBron James wants to know why the media hasn't asked him about the 1957 photo"

[for context the 1957 photo shows Jerry Jones among a group of white students trying to block Black students from entering his North Little Rock High School during a desegregation effort.

ed94268b-9519-4199-b88e-815a5c0a35cc-large16x9_16692648915161.jpg

Valid question asked by Lebron. Important question asked by Lebron. We need answers immediately.

Jerry Jones defense of himself last week was a %*^@&$% joke, by the way:

""That was 65 years ago, I had no idea when I walked up there what I was doing, just a reminder to me how to improve and do things the right way," Jones said.

Only this guy Bron would topsy turvy a presser on reporters with an unrelated soliloquy then drop the mic and walk off :lol: I have to assume he has had this tee’d up since last week but since the situation has pretty much blown over in the media and he wasn’t asked he just decided to ask himself and answer before it was too late

Unrelated soliloquy ?

That's how you characterize that? A bit too dismissive considering how serious of a topic it is.

Come on.

Last edited:
I can’t believe the Lakers are tied in the standings with Dallas. Both them and the Warriors goofed with their losses earlier this week. Warriors could have helped themselves and the Lakers with a win on Tuesday :smh: . 6-game East Coast road trip for Lakers coming. Up. They are 2-6 on the road so it could get realll ugly

No. Not when its serious injuries. Like i would never put D Rose or Brandon Roy on that list. But somethin up with some of these dudes the last couple years...
Dog, Kawhi has a degenerative knee condition and tore his acl he’s over 30 now too which is similar to Brandon Roy to what happened to Roy.

Simmons had back surgery and strained his calf which happens if you’ve been out a while then get back into it.

Dog, Kawhi has a degenerative knee condition and tore his acl he’s over 30 now too which is similar to Brandon Roy to what happened to Roy.

Simmons had back surgery and strained his calf which happens if you’ve been out a while then get back into it.
Idk man ACL's suck but he's played 183 games in the last 4.25 seasons now.....
Simmons... miss me with that dude.

Most notable were his comments about Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.

""I was wondering why I haven't gotten a question from you guys about the Jerry Jones photo. When the Kyrie thing was going on, you guys were quick to ask questions about that." LeBron James wants to know why the media hasn't asked him about the 1957 photo"

[for context the 1957 photo shows Jerry Jones among a group of white students trying to block Black students from entering his North Little Rock High School during a desegregation effort.

ed94268b-9519-4199-b88e-815a5c0a35cc-large16x9_16692648915161.jpg

Valid question asked by Lebron. Important question asked by Lebron. We need answers immediately.

Jerry Jones defense of himself last week was a %*^@&$% joke, by the way:

""That was 65 years ago, I had no idea when I walked up there what I was doing, just a reminder to me how to improve and do things the right way," Jones said.

I MADE THE CALL

Back
Top Bottom