The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

317724591_6474816609213475_4940939879410726283_n.png

My cousin who lives in Denver said Bol was never given a fair chance in Denver because of "politics"... He wouldn't elaborate but he kept hinting that a certain someone was "hating." That someone is the nuggets star player. Now don't quote me on this because these are my cousin's words but I'm inclined to believe him because he told us about Ai getting traded to the nuggets like 2 weeks before it happened and he told us a bunch of stuff about Ty Lawson that Denver kept out of the headlines.
Thought we were getting HIM HIM ’d. This is nonsense :lol:

Somewhat proud of Lebby for calling out the biased media. Who condemned a black man for sharing his religious beliefs, but danced around and even buried the fact that Jones was out there years ago trying to prevent black children from learning.
Anyone asked him about Brett Favre?

I knew everything that happened to Kyrie. Yes, Favre is probably a federal investigation but I don’t see it bouncing around sports media heavy, especially when there’s a ton with a clean water issue. They got money for college volleyball but not an essential necessity for a black community?

The NFL and their media should be catching more flack for minimizing the Jerry Jones thing and letting it fade away without a more of a dig and bigger discussion.

Should it really be a surprise that the NBA media isn't asking Lebron the same amount of questions about JJ that they were Kyrie being that it's not even the same league?

Last edited:
Amazon ruined thursday night football for me dont think i tuned into one game this season and i have prime

Ill be watching that lone NBA game at 7 no doubt

Back
Top Bottom