The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Ok let me rephrase.

Tatum is soft af. When he realizes hes 6’9 maybe he can take that step. Offensively, Luka is clearly head and shoulders better than Tatum.
So in other words he doesn't play you want him to play, therefore Luka's better despite the stats and accolades saying otherwise? Ngl that's a very convincing argument brother. My mind has been changed.

The reality is luka went up against the best defenses and is still putting up numbers

The reality is Tatum is going up against the most injury riddled path in a long time

Is that enough reality
They're putting up the same numbers... The numbers are being deemed great for one and underwhelming for the other.. if Tatum is putting up these numbers and people feel they aren't good what does that say?

So in other words he doesn't play you want him to play, therefore Luka's better despite the stats and accolades saying otherwise? Ngl that's a very convincing argument brother. My mind has been changed.

What accolades Tatum got? Hes playing in a weaker Eastern conference and averaging similar stats? Lord this vs the Nuggets superteam idk which is worse.

Tatum hate is wild to me. He’s done a lot. He plays a style that wins in the playoffs. He’s going to get to the finals again. And he is always available which is a big part of success. He’s a tier 2 (5 to 8 ) level player that outperforms tier 1 (top 5) players because of his consistency and playing style. He boards he defends he plays the game the right way.

Okay I lied. Had to make a few slips to make this game interesting.
giphy (19).gif

Tatum hate is wild to me. He’s done a lot. He plays a style that wins in the playoffs. He’s going to get to the finals again. And he is always available which is a big part of success. He’s a tier 2 (5 to 8 ) level player that outperforms tier 1 (top 5) players because of his consistency and playing style. He boards he defends he plays the game the right way.
Sorry but Luka ranks higher on the cutie patootie scale

I still can't believe this is the ECF we got after 90+ games but IN for the trophy presentation

Back
Top Bottom