The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

LOL. Luka doesn’t give a ****. If someone in the crowd pops off and he’s balling, he’s talking back in any NBA city.

He’ll only talk if he’s balling? Sounds familiar. Is he setting down roots with his real estate agent otherwise?

**** was getting me tight.

Just shoot the damn ball already and it seemed like he always passed up open shots.
he badly airballed one in the corner late in the shotclock when he was rushed, then the very next possession swished one out of the other corner then talked **** to the Mavs bench who was still laughing at him from the possession before.

#Noticing that Kyrie has been able to make it to the Finals with all his superstar co-stars/Batmen, Bron and Luka, with one exception...

GC6S_2RWkAAafW0.jpg:large

Isn’t that what happened to Jokic?
Was he considered the best player in the game before he won a ring?

Was Giannis considered the best before he won a ring?

I literally heard ESPN 710 this morning saying how he is a more “versatile” than Joker, and might truly be the best player in the world so the talk has already started .

Well Jokic has multiple MVPs and a ring.

Luka never won an MVP yet. So just winning a ring doesn't catapult him into the #1 spot.

Jokic didn't die.
Isn’t that what happened to Jokic?
Was he considered the best player in the game before he won a ring?

Was Giannis considered the best before he won a ring?

I literally heard ESPN 710 this morning saying how he is a more “versatile” than Joker, and might truly be the best player in the world so the talk has already started .

Reactions: MVP
Well Jokic has multiple MVPs and a ring.

Luka never won an MVP yet. So just winning a ring doesn't catapult him into the #1 spot.

Jokic didn't die.

Dirk wasn't considered the best in the world after 2011, and neither should Luka. He's firmly in the top 3 with Giannis and Joker though regardless of the outcome.

Tatum can definitely move up though if they win and he performs well.

Back
Top Bottom