The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

The dialogue in Clipped is horrible :lol:. Who wrote these lines? Larry Fishbourne can’t even save it :lol:. Feels like intentional-unintentional comedy :smh: :lol:

So Clipped is basically Basketball Power then?

If so EYE might tune in.

Speaking of, your boy, that waterhead demon and Wee-Bray cc addict4sneakers addict4sneakers officially byke tomorrow. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
1000007885.jpg

You can call me old man yelling at clouds... I'm not even against Nike releasing a brand new jersey. Every full moon like they've been doing. Make your money whatever. But it does fundamentally bug me that these teams don't wear white at home anymore. Especially when a lot of these city and statement and throwback whatchamacallit jerseys might overlap with the team they're playing and their colors

The conversation around the Celtics not being tested is annoying AF.Jrue is a champ,Tatum & Brown been going on deep playoff runs since their Rookie seasons and have been in battles w/Bron,KD,Giannis,Kyrie,Steph,Embiid,Bam & Jimmy.They’re tested, this is finally their time to break through.

The conversation around the Celtics not being tested is annoying AF.Jrue is a champ,Tatum & Brown been going on deep playoff runs since their Rookie seasons and have been in battles w/Bron,KD,Giannis,Kyrie,Steph,Embiid,Bam & Jimmy.They’re tested, this is finally their time to break through.

I got Dallas winning but if the C’s win ill be hyped for Tatum. JB a bum though, cant stand dude.

Back
Top Bottom