The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

The Tatum hate is weird. Sure, he’s done some goofy stuff, but none of it seems bad enough to me to justify how much some people seem to dislike him.

You just described the discourse for every other player in the NBA
I’d say that’s a bit extreme since I think there are plenty of players who don’t really have haters, but I suppose it’s true that all vocal, aggressive hating on particular players tends to be irrational.

I’d say that’s a bit extreme since I think there are plenty of players who don’t really have haters, but I suppose it’s true that all vocal, aggressive hating on particular players tends to be irrational.
Fair. To say every other player is extreme

You can say that for just about any of the top guys :lol:.
This is more accurate

Tatum isn't immune for what is basically the normal discourse that happens to the top players in the league

But If you think the discourse in general is weird. That would make sense

I'll say it every time but KD was right

SmartSelect_20240606_213150_X.jpg

9zy7x0_th (1).png

Del Harris
Darvin Ham
Dan Hurley

The Lakers love hiring coaches with the initials DH so much

You already know Dwight Howard will be the next Laker coach after Hurley

Probably because he isn't a Superstar 🤷🏿‍♂️

Great player doe

First Team All-NBA for three straight seasons but not a superstar? 🤔

He's not at the level of someone like Jokic but absolutely in the top 5-7. Going to have a championship on his resume in ten days. Tatum has had the benefit of a great front office surrounding him with great players but we don't need to change the criteria.

First Team All-NBA for three straight seasons but not a superstar? 🤔

He's not at the level of someone like Jokic but absolutely in the top 5-7. Going to have a championship on his resume in ten days. Tatum has had the benefit of a great front office surrounding him with great players but we don't need to change the criteria.
True, feels hard to say when we’re going through this era of most of these superstars being all-time guys. But if PG is a superstar then Tatum is a superstar.

Back
Top Bottom