The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I don’t think the PJ & DJJ point-of-attack defense has been consistently good enough. They’ve been uneven at best.

Boston doesn’t have a traditional PnR maestro. They’re 5-out, drive and kick. Tatum/Brown are obviously hard to stay in front of but that’s the job :lol:

mavs going to be tough back in dallas.
role players typically play better at home
way too early to be calling series over.

Not over by a long shot. Just give me this Celtics chip and I'll be good for the rest of my life. Need it bad

rocky-iv-dolph-lundgren.gif

I see Kyrie just didn’t learn man. Just laser focus on your game man and stop talkin to those dumb fans in the stands. Focus on those turnovers and making more field goals. :smh:

The pendulum has swung EYE see.

Kyrie 'Never been one of those guys' :lol:

I don't care if he's getting clamped or is just off this series but let's not act like 2016 didn't happen.

In the finals after a team takes a 2-0 lead they won 86.1% of the time. Happened 31 times, teams with 0-2 deficit came back and won 5 times

I don’t think the PJ & DJJ point-of-attack defense has been consistently good enough. They’ve been uneven at best.

Boston doesn’t have a traditional PnR maestro. They’re 5-out, drive and kick. Tatum/Brown are obviously hard to stay in front of but that’s the job :lol:
PJ has been uneven. DJJ has been awful.

Game 1 vs Miami: Triple double with 2 steals, +3
Game 3 @ Miami: 11 boards, 6 assists, 1 block, +22
Game 3 @ Miami: 11 boards, 5 assists, only 1 turnover, +12
Game 1 vs Cleveland: 11 boards, 5 assists, 3 blocks, +18
Game 1 vs Dallas: 11 boards, 5 assists, +19

And last night:

Shooting poorly but contributing to wins in other ways. And most importantly, looks like he wants to be there.

mavs snuck their way into the finals to waste everyone’s time. The west the more embarrassing conference tbh

“WORLD CHAMPION Kristap Porzingis” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I know a guy, lets call him Steve, who created a lot of points off of his passes and mere presence but was told he was carried to multiple championship rings.

Tatum’s defense has been great as always too, but goddamn the shooting has been abysmal.

Tatum’s defense has been great as always too, but goddamn the shooting has been abysmal.
Good thing everyone else hasn't come close to struggling, Jrue especially has been lights out :sick:

Doesn't even matter going 2 for 11 when you can still dish it out to Porzingis, Jrue, JB, Derrick White or Horford to great effect.

Let Luka shoot similarly and it's a 30 pt beatdown easily :lol:

Saw folks in here downplaying the Celtics depth before the series but it's not just them being 8 deep. There statistically hasn't been a better starting 5 since the 2017 Warriors

Back
Top Bottom