The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Lebron pending retirement tour over the next few seasons, Bronny James shenanigans, Boston back on top, JJ fn Reddick, Jeanie Buss and the Rambi. I'm just disgusted, think I'll take an NBA break until 2026.

Is Luka usually this "husky" or did he pack a few pounds on for the play-offs this year? :nerd:
This is pretty typical shape for him. He’s been thinner in prior seasons, but that was more the exception than the rule.

But I’m in the camp of people who don’t think , Luka’s conditioning is a big issue for the Mavs - at least compared to other issues that are causing them to lose this series.

Its funny now, remembering all the talk in past off-seasons about how Jayson and Jaylen couldn't play together and one of them had to go. So many other teams would have looked at getting something back for one of them.

“Jimmy Butler wants to stay with Heat”

“Donovan plans to sign 3 year extension to stay with Cavs”

All these East players seeing how poor of a championship team this Celtics squad is and all of a sudden are planning to resign with their current team

No playing like buns. When you are shooting below 30% and your taking the most shots on the team you are playing bad.
Sounds like you're talking about Luka, who can't play any defense and can't compete hard. Tatum was doing PLENTY in games 1 and 2 while shooting poorly. Luka had ONE assist in game 1 lol

Sounds like you're talking about Luka, who can't play any defense and can't compete hard. Tatum was doing PLENTY in games 1 and 2 while shooting poorly. Luka had ONE assist in game 1 lol
Luka had a 30 point double double game 1 and a 30 point triple double game 2. Last night JT played solid. I don't think he's even capable of having a game shooting 50% or better from the field so I'm not even gonna hold him to that standard. He had a great game. Jaylen Brown who is their closer, closed the game.

Its funny now, remembering all the talk in past off-seasons about how Jayson and Jaylen couldn't play together and one of them had to go. So many other teams would have looked at getting something back for one of them.
That chatter never made sense to me because of how young they both were/are and how good the team already was.

Two Guys On A Bus | Know Your Meme

That’s all the thread needed - Moz - Patron Saint of the Depressed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom