The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

How the **** are you projected to potentially go undrafted and your agent is telling certain teams not to take you? Like what are we doing here. Is this not the NBA. Man I rocked with Bron my whole life but this is just a clown show fr.
Him wanting to play with his son is the action that makes you look at Bron different?

What do you expect him to do? Not use his power and leverage? :lol:

Him wanting to play with his son is the action that makes you look at Bron different?

No I never said that. There is nothing wrong with wanting to play with your son. But man all this manipulation is corny. Let the chips fall where they may. And if your gonna do it, then don't be disingenuous about it. I guarantee you that Klutch denies this report ever happened. Just like they deny Bron had nothing to do with the hiring of JJ Redick either huh?

1719524902852.png

Foreal.

I imagine the feedback from other GM's is that they'll be looking at sending him to the G league.

If he's with his Dad he's getting at least 2 years with the team on some Thanasis ****. That's assuming he's not a legit rotation player.

How the **** are you projected to potentially go undrafted and your agent is telling certain teams not to take you? Like what are we doing here. Is this not the NBA. Man I rocked with Bron my whole life but this is just a clown show fr.

You not understanding what they’re doing there is the ridiculous part 😂

Back
Top Bottom