The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

This deal isnt out the norm for the 40th pick but it is for where Bronny got drafted and yo even got more bread than that

Just trying to add context, no “hate” :lol:

You’re not wrong, 55 picks usually get 2 ways or exhibition contracts, but I don’t mind drafting bronny here and paying him as a favor to Lebron. This **** doesn’t matter at all in the long run.

Calling Bronny, LeNut is vicious

:rofl: :rofl:
trying-not-to-laugh-zoom-in.gif

You’re not wrong, 55 picks usually get 2 ways or exhibition contracts, but I don’t mind drafting bronny here and paying him as a favor to Lebron. This **** doesn’t matter at all in the long run.

Yea I got no issues with what Bron/Lakers doing just like I don’t see a problem with ppl questioning or laughing at it…It’s a cool and historic thing but unusual and funny at the same time

I feel like nobody should go too hard in either direction trying to rip the draft pick or defend/justify it…Just let it be, it’s a late 2nd rounder

Sports shouldn't become too tax aware. Next thing you know people will be lobbying for some sort of Anti Texas/Florida provision.

The agent percentage bugs me for contracts like this because i could negotiate that max for him
I think embiid is the only guy who cuts his agent out of it.

You could look at it as a very generous tip, considering a good agent secures endorsements and all other off-court stuff, which you need representation for. Jaylen Brown tried to go at it alone but he was getting too many requests.

Back
Top Bottom